'The Humble Store' opens

The folks behind the Humble Bundle have now opened the Humble Store. To quote the website:

What is the Humble Store?

Great games.

The Humble Store offers a great selection of games at great prices for PC, Mac, Linux and Android with new games added daily.

Fantastic prices.

The Humble Store will have many more games than could possibly fit in a Humble Bundle, but still with fantastic limited-time discounts.

Support charity.

Get your games and contribute to awesome causes. Here?s where your Humble Store dollars go*: 10% Charity, 75% Creator, 15% Humble Tip.

The first set of deals brings the following to the table:

post-1302-0-16349300-1384197324.png

More information: The Humble Store website

• Like 3

Oh dear, yet another outlet for me to part with my money. And part I will.

PSA: If you haven't already done so, play The Swapper, it's awesome.

I picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2 for a laugh.

My home depot is Southampton. Be interesting to see how close it is to the real Southampton.

Rogue Legacy for 7.49$ i might be temped it looks so awesome.

It is a really fun game.

Hard as nails though. Makes you want to cry sometimes.

Will be interesting to see if they get any more AAA titles on there, it's nice to pick up quality games cheaply and help charity in the bargain

Man, I thank you for posting this but I am also a bit angry that you did. You can imagine why. :P

Anyways, for you those of you who have not yet played it, I highly highly recommend Dust: An Elysian Tail. This game is so amazing. Never heard of Blade Symphony (it is an early access game on Steam right now I guess), but it looks good so I might pick it up. Damn me and my fascination with sword-fighting.

Man, I thank you for posting this but I am also a bit angry that you did. You can imagine why. :p

Anyways, for you those of you who have not yet played it, I highly highly recommend Dust: An Elysian Tail. This game is so amazing. Never heard of Blade Symphony (it is an early access game on Steam right now I guess), but it looks good so I might pick it up. Damn me and my fascination with sword-fighting.

+1 to that. Elysian Tail is a brilliant game. The soundtrack is especially good.

Bought Rogue Legacy and started to play it yesterday. It's really awesome. Anyone who grew up in the 80ies and is not afraid of hard games should give it a try.