[USA] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: December 2013

Here are the games for December

11090767903_8ee574ec32_z.jpg

GRID 2 (PS3)

11090648796_5a67379642.jpg

Be fast, be first and be famous as you join the elite in ?World Series Racing? where the greatest cars, drivers and events come together in the search for a new motorsport icon. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2?s new TrueFeel Handling system which powers edge-of-control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. An extensive, separate online campaign powered by RaceNet sets new standards in the genre. Welcome back to racing.

Borderlands 2 (PS3)

11090648966_5181c4a578.jpg

A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op or split-screen on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.

Dyad (PS3)

11103883083_e1e0d47e06_n.jpg

Descend into Dyad to experience transcendental sensory overload in this abstract psychedelic racer. Blast through a reactive audio-visual tube to create a harmonious synthesis of color and sound as you hook, graze and lance enemies to master Dyad?s 27 unique levels.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita)

11090767883_061aa9a18b.jpg

Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. It?s not just racing, it?s Racing Transformed! Bonus Edition also includes extra racer Metal Sonic, and bonus Outrun track!

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita)

11090767823_a12afff7d7.jpg

Don?t miss the ultimate urban trial freestyle game for PS Vita system! The city is your playground! Nothing will stop you on your freestyle trials bike. Use the urban landscape to pull spectacular tricks ? backflips, 360s, wallrides, ollies, and more. Customize your bike to boost your performance in Time Attack or Stunt mode. Choose between speed and style, developing your own unique riding style.

no ps4?

I'm not shocked, its honestly too early to expect much for us on the ps4.

I mean I've been playing these indie games for free since launch, I just hope I'm not screwing over the indie devs in the process.

I'm not shocked, its honestly too early to expect much for us on the ps4.

I mean I've been playing these indie games for free since launch, I just hope I'm not screwing over the indie devs in the process.

but... but... I want free stuff :(

but... but... I want free stuff :(

:laugh:

You are terrible for the gaming industry :p

Seriously though, I'm kind of spinning my wheels game wise until Infamous comes out. Maybe if Killzone goes on sell before then, I'll pick it up even though my interest in fps is pretty low right now.

:laugh:

You are terrible for the gaming industry :p

Seriously though, I'm kind of spinning my wheels game wise until Infamous comes out. Maybe if Killzone goes on sell before then, I'll pick it up even though my interest in fps is pretty low right now.

The problem is.. games are so damn expensive.   60$ for a game that may take me 10 hours tops to complete.  Followed by 20$ x 5+ for DLC and other **** that gets put on to increase the game another 10 hours.  If the base game cost 25$.. then I wouldn't care.. but 60$ + tax is a lot of money... especially when you aren't necessarily getting the whole game.

The publishers that enforce the above are what's terrible for the gaming industry.

The problem is.. games are so damn expensive.   60$ for a game that may take me 10 hours tops to complete.  Followed by 20$ x 5+ for DLC and other **** that gets put on to increase the game another 10 hours.  If the base game cost 25$.. then I wouldn't care.. but 60$ + tax is a lot of money... especially when you aren't necessarily getting the whole game.

The publishers that enforce the above are what's terrible for the gaming industry.

Your right about that. The $60 price tag on games makes me very picky about what games I buy. I'm not nearly as willing to 'take a chance' on a game or buy on a whim at that price.

Your right about that. The $60 price tag on games makes me very picky about what games I buy. I'm not nearly as willing to 'take a chance' on a game or buy on a whim at that price.

I've never bought a game at 60$. I refuse to. If it's not 50$ and less i'm not buying. I rarely if ever buy DLC. A game needs to be really really really extra-ordinary for me to invest in DLC. I think it's sad the money people invest in gaming these days.

It's not rare to see console gamers laughing at how expensive PC gaming is and laughing at 500$ video cards but at the same time some of them pay 100$ for special COD [insert number here] editions coming with useless figurines and such and then invest another 50$ worth of paid DLC content. This every year cause there's a new COD every year. That's half the price of a high end gpu on a single game. I've seen that many many times in the last 5 years. I would not be surprised to learn some people invested close to 500$ on COD alone last generation. That's just crazy imo.

Games should still be 50$. A 60$ game in Canada is close to 70$ when you add the taxes.

no ps4?

On the EU side of things, we get Resogun and Constrast. Despite not having a PS4 yet, I've already added trough the online store and they'll be waiting for me when I buy it.

no ps4?

The ps4 got 2 games at launch (before the PS Plus date).

The EU gets the same two games in this month's PS Plus offer since the launch date is after the PS Plus date. So yes, both areas essentially get 2 PS4 games in addition to the above.

The ps4 got 2 games at launch (before the PS Plus date).

The EU gets the same two games in this month's PS Plus offer since the launch date is after the PS Plus date. So yes, both areas essentially get 2 PS4 games in addition to the above.

What?  Resogun and Contrast were released as free for PSN+ not sure which other games you are talking about.  I figured those would be the November ones.  Unless there are 2 other games that I am not aware of...

What?  Resogun and Contrast were released as free for PSN+ not sure which other games you are talking about.  I figured those would be the November ones.  Unless there are 2 other games that I am not aware of...

Those are on the December EU list afaik.

Those are on the December EU list afaik.

Ah okay, resogun is fun, haven't played contrast yet though.  I thought you were saying that there was other games that normal cost but where given to psn plus users.

On the EU side of things, we get Resogun and Constrast. Despite not having a PS4 yet, I've already added trough the online store and they'll be waiting for me when I buy it.

So you can redeem the PS4 content without having a PS4? I thought maybe if you didn't have a Ps4 system registered it mightn't have allowed it.

So you can redeem the PS4 content without having a PS4? I thought maybe if you didn't have a Ps4 system registered it mightn't have allowed it.

A PSN account is all you need. You aren't required to register your console with SONY so it doesn't check for that. It would also raise a lot of problems if it did, like consoles going bust, etc. It also works as an incentive. For instance, I have a ton of Vita games on my account but I don't have a Vita. Maybe I should get one and try them out.

• Like 2

Contrast and Resogun were on the November list in the USA and will continue to be available. The list i posted is only the new content.

I kinda of expected another PS4 game, but then again, the PS4 was just released 2 weeks ago. i guess we'll see what happens in Jan.

About the $60 price tag - i wont pay that either. I can wait for the price to drop or a sale. I usually wait until games are <$30.

About the $60 price tag - i wont pay that either. I can wait for the price to drop or a sale. I usually wait until games are <$30.

I've pre-ordered destiny, and will probably preorder d3.   However outside of that.. I will likely do the same. I can't justify spending 60$ per-month or two on a new game.  I can get a tonne of PC games for 60$.   I'll be watching PSN and other sites closely for deals.. but 60$ to not get a full game.. entirely not worth it.

A PSN account is all you need. You aren't required to register your console with SONY so it doesn't check for that. It would also raise a lot of problems if it did, like consoles going bust, etc. It also works as an incentive. For instance, I have a ton of Vita games on my account but I don't have a Vita. Maybe I should get one and try them out.

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

The Sony site isn't working for me at the moment so I will activate them later.

For EU PS+ comparison:

Leaving PS Plus:
27th November: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
27th November: Jak and Daxter Trilogy
27th November: MotorStorm RC
27th November: Oddworld Strangers Wrath

Entering PS Plus:
29th November: RESOGUN
29th November: Contrast
27th November: GRID 2
27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1187733-playstation-plus-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/