Just launched a new site - what do you think?

What you really should do, for the comedic value of course is turn it into one of those screaming things. Where all of a sudden... "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" comes out of nowhere haha

Hello,

lol - im not sure that makes them stop though?

They aren't really watching you but for the sake of staying on topic, I really havent mentioned that.

You really need to loop Hall & Oates' Private Eyes or Rockwell's Somebody's Watching Me in the background, srsly. :p

Haha, there's something similar in the source code already (F12 on Chrome).

What you really should do, for the comedic value of course is turn it into one of those screaming things. Where all of a sudden... "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" comes out of nowhere haha

^

That

The experiment is to see what the social reach my friend and I have. So if we post something, how many people actually view it, and then share and tweet.

The site is based on other sites such as http://shouldiusetablesforlayout.com/ and http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/

We are tracking with google analytics, and keep note of when we share things so we can see what sites are good for getting visitors, or getting retweets, etc.

So share it to all your friends :p

"We are tracking with google analytics"

Cool!

I just added that crap to my host file, finally, a few days ago!!

"We are tracking with google analytics"

Cool!

I just added that crap to my host file, finally, a few days ago!!

Dont worry, we're like the NSA so we are also tracking on the server as well :P

But dont worry, we're not stealing your data, we just find it interesting to see how a link is shared ... honest  :shiftyninja:

Well, there's at least one little surprise in there, we don't want to kill people ;)