WallPaper Searching.

I am searching for some Landscape Vector graphic(if possible) Wallpapers, which shows the relative effects on different time of the day.

I found many website offering those graphics for money, But I'm looking for free stuff.

here are Samples

400_F_7118644_qua6LkscrG65W9fkHeMpdHlKPn

day-cycle-six-landscapes-different-time-

landscapes-10909290.jpg

For windows 7?

Stock will not happen, as it doesn't natively support animation of .gif type files

XP you could though, I accidentally set a gif as a wallpaper and it would animate

and be very careful, as a lot of programs that can give you things like animated wallpapers or screensavers, have been malicious

Ohh well, I forget to mention, I will use them on Android Tab, Phone & Windows 7 Desktop.

I have application for automatic wallpaper changer according to time mentioned :)

For windows 7?

Stock will not happen, as it doesn't natively support animation of .gif type files

XP you could though, I accidentally set a gif as a wallpaper and it would animate

and be very careful, as a lot of programs that can give you things like animated wallpapers or screensavers, have been malicious

Not looking for Gif or animation type files, Vector Graphics if possible if not then any plain graphics(jpg) will do the job :)

I am searching for some Landscape Vector graphic(if possible) Wallpapers, which shows the relative effects on different time of the day.

I found many website offering those graphics for money, But I'm looking for free stuff.

Try http://4walled.cc/ , it searches loads of sites

that's what I said :rolleyes:

Ah, heh. I misread the sentence. You meant 1024x768 when converted from a vector :p

Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on this thread, as that work-in-progress looks like it might turn out nice.

Which app are you using on Android to do time-based wallpapers? I remember there was one that uses your location and uses it to estimate the sunrise & sunset times.

Ah, heh. I misread the sentence. You meant 1024x768 when converted from a vector :p

Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on this thread, as that work-in-progress looks like it might turn out nice.

Which app are you using on Android to do time-based wallpapers? I remember there was one that uses your location and uses it to estimate the sunrise & sunset times.

For Android "GoogleNowWallpaper HD" its a neat application (free)

the one you mentioned which calculate the time will eat your battery juice, but it just change the static wallpaper according to user specific time (customized)