Have IPV6 URL connect to my site

I recently changed web hosting companies and have obtained 16 IPV6 addresses through them.  So, I am wanting to start using IPV6 connections to my web sites that I run and host.  I have set up a tunnel on my system to allow me to connect to IPV6 sites which I know are far and few between, but I know sooner or later the WWW will start having them.  I also know that being connected strictly via IPV6, you can access an IPV4 web site with no translation needed.  But this is really more of something I am wanting to try out. :)

For my DNS records, I have setup an AAAA record of ipv6.example.com (Where example.com is my domain name).  When I try to access the site via that URL, I get my web server's default page so I know it isn't working.  (Yes, I allowed for DNS migration).   The next step was to create an additional AAAA record of example.com with my IPV6 address.  This also doesn't link to anything BUT, my web server's default page.

How would I forward the IPV6 url to my IPV4 address?  (Ex:  ipv6.example.com loads up example.com transparently). Is there another DNS entry I would need to set?  My hosting control panel natively supports IPV6 as well. 

You create an A record pointing to your IPv4 address and a AAAA record pointing to your IPv6 address.

There's no "translation" if you haven't setup anything, if you only have IPv6 you can't load IPv4, etc.

I think I got it.  In my Apache vhost file I had to add the following:

DocumentRoot /home/www/example.com/html (Or whatever the root is)

Servername ipv6.example.com

Reload Apache and that fixed it.