So I'm reading up on iTunes match and I had a couple of questions for anyone using the service right now.
- When songs get uploaded/converted into the iCloud and you are able to download them to sync offline, are they DRM protected? Can they be played using any other player?
- How is tagging of the songs? It's been awhile since I have used iTunes and from my past experiences, it has a hard time with compilations and even adding on "bonus songs." Is there custom tagging?
- I read on one review that you can no longer sync music from iTunes directly to your phone/device and that you have to sync to the cloud. This was from a post back in October and I was wondering if that was still true?
- I am using FreeNas with Plex Media server to serve TV/Movies at home. Would there be any interference with using those with iTunes Match?
- How are your experiences with the service overall. Has it gotten better in the past couple of years and is it worth it for the price?