5 posts in this topic

Posted

Five Things You Might Not Know About The PS4

ku-xlarge.gif

You might already have your hands on a PS4, but that doesn't mean you know everything there is to know about the hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kkMrZYNrt0

Thankfully, Vsauce3 is here to hit us with somewhat esoteric factoids about the PS4

3 people like this

Posted

Pretty cool filming for that video. I've always been impressed with the people who have the patience to do put together a stop motion film.

The facts though were kind of pointless though. Just compared a bunch of specs to other systems. I was hoping it would actually tell me 5 interesting new things.

Posted

Pretty cool filming for that video. I've always been impressed with the people who have the patience to do put together a stop motion film.

The facts though were kind of pointless though. Just compared a bunch of specs to other systems. I was hoping it would actually tell me 5 interesting new things.

Yeah, I was hoping for some features that were not well known. Once people start digging into these consoles, you never know what might be found.

Posted

I never knew the screw heads had the controller buttons on them. That's a pretty cool touch. Doesn't look like all of them do, but even so.

Posted

I never knew the screw heads had the controller buttons on them. That's a pretty cool touch. Doesn't look like all of them do, but even so.

It's just the hard drive one, and I'm sure when the Slim comes along that will be changed to save costs lol.

2 people like this