So I have had some free time on my hands recently and I thought of a unique idea that I might try.
So using this website...
I am going to make a list of companies that I am genuinely am impressed with and companies that I genuinely have a complaint against. I am going to draft up an email to each one with a complaint or more than likely a praise. In the past I have had staff go out of their way to help me and I strongly believe in paying it forward. If I run a company these are the people that I would want working for me that would go out of their way to pay it forward.
So far I have contacted
- Tesco - Praise of a particular member of staff was so friendly at one store and a complaint about one store of an area that my girl has moved into that looks a bit run down
- Asda - Same again Praise of a particular member of staff
- STM I don't need to mention.
- Asus because I love their stuff (In particular the design of the Nexus 7)
- NHS - Because I have a new doctor at my practice who I felt that is NOT fobbing me off, Also why are is the information so disjointed!! I have had to fill in over 4 forms with the same details on each because all the systems don't link up as I am going to different places. Surely they could all share my Address,Contact details and various other bits and bobs and it certainly frustrated me.
- Sky - Apparently my girl moved house so she contacted them for a routine address move but the broadband didnt work. Apparently they didn't think she would want the broadband at the new place so they just updated the address.
- Cafe Nero - The staff are so friendly at my local branch
- Boden - I Love their clothes and wanted a pair of joggers but they didn't seem to have any or make them anymore.
- Lloyds Bank - The staff at my branch are excellent again so friendly.
Recently I contacted STM Bags as I LOVE their stuff but getting their stuff in the UK is like trying to find an Arab at a Bar Mitzvah . So this one guy went of his way to send me not only ONE but TWO cases for my Nexus 7, One for me and one for my apprentice.
I will post anything I get back here, Hopefully I might get some cool freebies out of it.