Final Fantasy XIV PS4 trailer / Keyboard & Mouse Support

bought this for 15$ on amazon for pc.  Decent game.. confusing at first.. probably wouldn't buy it for PS4.. I did the 30 day trial and never subscribed.

Yeah, I also played it on the pc.  It was ok, but I just couldn't continue it.  Doubt that will change for the ps4 version. 

It is nice to see games that have full mouse and keyboard support.  I wonder how extensive that support is.  A lot of MMO players like to bind actions to hotkeys or use the Logitech keyboards that offer physical macro buttons.  I wonder if the game supports that level of key binding.

Yeah, I also played it on the pc.  It was ok, but I just couldn't continue it.  Doubt that will change for the ps4 version. 

It is nice to see games that have full mouse and keyboard support.  I wonder how extensive that support is.  A lot of MMO players like to bind actions to hotkeys or use the Logitech keyboards that offer physical macro buttons.  I wonder if the game supports that level of key binding.

I would assume it would support whatever nix normally would, as it is running bsd base I assume it would probably be using generic *nix dev drivers.  However, if custom drivers are needed I could see that being a bigger issue. 

I would assume it would support whatever nix normally would, as it is running bsd base I assume it would probably be using generic *nix dev drivers.  However, if custom drivers are needed I could see that being a bigger issue. 

Well I'm not really talking about support for using certain keyboards, but rather if the game will offer extensive key binding options.  I would assume the game itself would need to offer such control outside of driver support for the keyboard itself.

Its not like there is going to be a Logitech configuration app on the ps4 to assign keys to macros.

I would imaging you would just get generic keyboard Bluetooth HID profiles as they seem to have gone to the trouble of removing Logitech badges in the PR images.

Well I'm not really talking about support for using certain keyboards, but rather if the game will offer extensive key binding options.  I would assume the game itself would need to offer such control outside of driver support for the keyboard itself.

Its not like there is going to be a Logitech configuration app on the ps4 to assign keys to macros.

Yea, my point was more that if the keyboard sends certain key codes, the drivers need to be able to read them and not discard them/change them.