Space Engineers

space engineers keen software house vrage 2.0 engine steam early access valve

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zarbyte

Zarbyte

Neowinian

Posted 15 April 2014 - 00:51

Has anyone played this game? It's fairly amazing and has wicked physics.

#2 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42

Looks very interesting and am glad to see this huge surge in space exploration-themed games, that means people are clamoring for the real thing - which is good for humanity. However, in the real world i've been burned by early access titles such as Kinetic Void and Interstellar Marines, who are still nowhere near release after i paid good money for them a year ago. So to sum up my lecture, i'd love to get Space Engineers, but not until it's done.

#3 OP Zarbyte

Zarbyte

Neowinian

Posted 15 April 2014 - 16:22

Looks very interesting and am glad to see this huge surge in space exploration-themed games, that means people are clamoring for the real thing - which is good for humanity. However, in the real world i've been burned by early access titles such as Kinetic Void and Interstellar Marines, who are still nowhere near release after i paid good money for them a year ago. So to sum up my lecture, i'd love to get Space Engineers, but not until it's done.

I agree. 'Tis good for humanity! :)

#4 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 15 April 2014 - 16:34

I've been keep coming back to look at this every so often, it does look pretty good but I've just bought a couple of games so don't want to splash out on this yet.

I do worry that it would be very short lived in fun though once you get past building and destroying your first few spaceships.

#5 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 17 April 2014 - 18:41

I want to try it but even though I liked their last game the design of it was messy.

I'll wait for the finished product and check some reviews.