Check your desktop / mobile browser's Revocation Awareness

I could be wrong, of course, but isn't Chrome (and possibly its derivatives) the only major browser that disables the revocation check by default?

Erreur d'analyse XML : ?tat du parseur inattendu

Emplacement : jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml

Num?ro de ligne 311, Colonne 58 :

<div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>

---------------------------------------------------------^

Tested on first ipad (so limited to ios 5.1.1)

Chrome checks for revocation **

Safari does not

Well, Safari under ios 7.1 doesn't check either... :)

** Edit : it shows the old certificate security error from google, it has a button to bypass the revoked alert/proceed anyway. But it still blocks the site by default 

• 4 weeks later...

Tested on first ipad (so limited to ios 5.1.1)

Chrome checks for revocation **

Safari does not

Well, Safari under ios 7.1 doesn't check either... :)

** Edit : it shows the old certificate security error from google, it has a button to bypass the revoked alert/proceed anyway. But it still blocks the site by default 

Google Specifically Added that site to chrome so it would look as if it chrome was checking.

Steve "When I did revoked.grc.com, their system didn't pick it up. They added it to the header. They put it in the header of the..."

"Steve: There were three certificates there. Now there are five because they added cloudflarechallenge.com because that was known to have been revoked. And so they'd have egg on their face if they didn't show it revoked. And they added revoked.grc.com, mine. So they went from three to five. Yeah."

That was pretty slimy.