Rumor: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Anyone know the conference will be (time and date)? Game sites are blocked at work :( Any where can it be streamed from?

Anyone know the conference will be (time and date)? Game sites are blocked at work :( Any where can it be streamed from?

Sony and Ubisoft haven't announced their times yet.

It'll most likely follow last years times though. They don't deviate much. MS > EA > Ubi > Sony all on the 9th, then Nintendo on the 10th.

Nothing there really shouts 'wow'.

In fact you could guess almost all of that based upon what they've already shown and what you would expect to see more footage of.

That's not to say it isn't good, but there's nothing particularly coming out of left field here.

http://www.e3countdown.com/

Starts June 9th 9am-ish (PT)

It'll most likely follow last years times though. They don't deviate much. MS > EA > Ubi > Sony all on the 9th, then Nintendo on the 10th.

Thanks, I'll have to catch it the day after in that case. 

Is Nintendo skipping their E3 event, or is that still on?

Is Nintendo skipping their E3 event, or is that still on?

It's not a traditional briefing, it's a "digital event" aka Nintendo Direct like 2013. That's still on for Tues at 10am.

In fact you could guess almost all of that based upon what they've already shown and what you would expect to see more footage of.

That's not to say it isn't good, but there's nothing particularly coming out of left field here.

You and Blackhearted really should get together to start the Not Easily Thrilled Gamers Association (NETGA) :rofl:

You and Blackhearted really should get together to start the Not Easily Thrilled Gamers Association (NETGA) :rofl:

Haha yeah maybe so :rofl: .  Most of that list is stuff which has already been talked about so you naturally expect them to show more of it off at E3.  That's not to say i'm not looking forward to it, it will be a great show even just based off of that.

I'm not sure of the validity of that list anyway. It seems like someone just sat down and thought what people expect to see.  I'm sure Sony have some brand new stuff up their sleve not mentioned elsewhere yet.

Haha yeah maybe so :rofl: .  Most of that list is stuff which has already been talked about so you naturally expect them to show more of it off at E3.  That's not to say i'm not looking forward to it, it will be a great show even just based off of that.

I'm not sure of the validity of that list anyway. It seems like someone just sat down and thought what people expect to see.  I'm sure Sony have some brand new stuff up their sleve not mentioned elsewhere yet.

Yeah also think those two lists are wishes on a screen, but if even half is true then Sony and MS have a lot to share, and that's just those two. You should be more excited hahaha! What do are you looking forward to?

Though Gurrilla Games is not a....game! :D

I think it's just because their RPG is rumoured to finally be getting shown and we don't know a working title for it yet. I think GIFs and general fan craziness are what I enjoy most about E3. The actual shows never deliver on the hype, while usually good, people online just go crazy with unrealistic expectations and ideas that what is still a corporate and shareholder based conference can be full of "jokes/megatons and craziness". I mean Shu and Adam Boyes wanted to show that game sharing video last year on stage at E3 and Jack Tretton while endorsing the overall project said no to it being on stage. On that note going to miss Jack this year, it was both awkward and charming watching his nervous self each year and the little jokes he tries to make about Sony (pre-E3 leaks/pink PSP/etc). New guy has a lot to live up to, as I said it's a corporate show, but nothing is worse than a dead personality reading off a prompt.

• Like 1

I would have to agree with this. I was actually hoping for some megatons or more new. But it could all be fake too.

I think it's just because their RPG is rumoured to finally be getting shown and we don't know a working title for it yet. I think GIFs and general fan craziness are what I enjoy most about E3. The actual shows never deliver on the hype, while usually good, people online just go crazy with unrealistic expectations and ideas that what is still a corporate and shareholder based conference can be full of "jokes/megatons and craziness". I mean Shu and Adam Boyes wanted to show that game sharing video last year on stage at E3 and Jack Tretton while endorsing the overall project said no to it being on stage. On that note going to miss Jack this year, it was both awkward and charming watching his nervous self each year and the little jokes he tries to make about Sony (pre-E3 leaks/pink PSP/etc). New guy has a lot to live up to, as I said it's a corporate show, but nothing is worse than a dead personality reading off a prompt.

Hahaha i was just teasing, totally got it and find it funny and uplifting as well. Especially this new usage of megatons heh heh. Hope Guerilla have a lot to share, i'm always up for more Killzone :rofl:

They could also do the PS Vita touch-based cooking show spin off, Kalzone: Pepperoni Fall, that would sell like hot pies :laugh: