i have a cisco 3925 configured as modem and i need it in bridge mode.. i saw an other post and found this...
- Login to your gateway (usually at http://192.168.0.1
- Click on the Wireless tab
- Set Wireless Network to disabled
- Click Save Settings at the bottom
- Click on the Administration tab
- Press Alt + V -> Page Style -> No Style (page may now look weird but continue on)
- Next to Working Mode select the option for Bridged Only
- Click on Save Settings at the bottom
- Once your gateway has cycled power, turn it off and wire your router to it.
- Win (hopefully)
- but when i try to "Set Wireless Network to disabled" .. and click in the button "Save Settings" to save the changes... the page is updated and all the changes ( network disabled ) come back to "Enabled" ...
i think my isp has modified the firmware to nothing change to bridge mode
someone help me please???