Photo

Do you like fake boobs?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like fake boobs?

Do you like fake boobs

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What don't you like about most fake boobs

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

• 3,781 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 00:51

I couldn't vote because my reason is not listed. I feel that if a woman has fake boobs, it says a lot about what she thinks about herself and shows what she obviously feels about others. I have dumped a girl soon as I found out about her fake boobs.

#47 ThaCrip

ThaCrip

Neowinian Senior

• 3,548 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:10

i can't imagine any guy actually liking fake over the real thing (if they do we ain't on the same page at all). it just would not make sense to me.

obviously fake are worse than real as fake just can't keep the natural shape that real ones have which is where the main problem lies with fake as for me breasts ultimately work or don't work well based on shape and how well they fit the body (that saying that 'bigger is always better' stereotype on us guys is not true for me as shape and how they fit the body is #1) as you can have small or big but without the shape and fitting the body well coming together you can't have a great rack as you can see some really tiny breasts work quite well on some females who have a tiny frame etc. but fake tend to obviously look fake and glued on which i never understood how people would prefer those kinds over any real ones.

with that said... there might be some okay fake ones here and there but they would have to be done really well.

bottom line... i would never consider having a female get fake breasts as it just don't make sense to me as a guy.

fake boobs > no boobs

i would most likely disagree here as you would have to be pretty much COMPLETELY flat to even consider that as if there is even a little bit there chances are the real will beat the fake in my mind and it's safe to assume the vast majority are at least that much or more which means even if i agreed with your quote there it would be pretty rare.

#48 Damien

Damien

d(^-^)b

• 372 posts
  • Phone: Artic Blue S4 Mini

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:20

Looks full under clothing but not chewable. So no.

#49 T3X4S

T3X4S

Neowinian

• 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:34

Gonna have to say same thing as I said about condom poll.  Judging from some member pics, I am surprised some people in here have ever felt fake or real ones (their sister doesn't count)

#50 Xilo

Xilo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,324 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:47

God no. I like big boobs myself but even small natural boobs beat out fake any day.

#51 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• 10,812 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:47

There is nothing at all attractive about fake boobs. I can't stand fake. Little boobs, no boobs, whatever > Fake.

#52 blank

blank

Neowinian Senior

• 8,584 posts
  • Phone: Iphone 5

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:31

I like them if they look normal. Much better than saggy flat ones.

But i dont like the obvious balloon fake ones.

but then im 30 years old and single and my only friend is whiskey, so my opinion is void :p

#53 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,682 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:49

The only boobs that are fake are the ones that I cannot touch.