You get one super power...

:shiftyninja:  The Ability to switch powers, cause I'm that awesome.

Hmm, one power...I would possibly say invisibility, but I'm already pretty good at that without the super power, the only advantage would be for more nefarious purposes.

Flight? Perhaps. But would that include the ability to withstand the cold temperatures at greater heights?

Teleportation is a good one, although do I have to have an image of the place in mind or does it work just by thinking of the name of a place?

Finally, time travel. Another interesting choice, but when you consider this idea it suddenly becomes quite limited in its reach.

I think having dealt with quite a bit of traveling in the past couple of days, right now I would go with teleportation. Traveling is not great fun when you're standing around waiting for your connection.

• Like 1

The ability to turn ?5 notes into ?50 notes.

While boring, I feel it would suit my wants, and in some cases, needs, without being too blatant.  I don't want to end up in a zoo being prodded by scientists because I can fly or whatever.

:shiftyninja:  The Ability to switch powers, cause I'm that awesome.

But if you can only have one power, the first time you use that power you would gain another and lose your first power (the ability to switch).

Time Travel abilities like The Traveler in Star Trek:TNG. The The reasons are obvious. To see all of history. To see the universe begin.To see when beer was invented.To see Led Zeppelin live in their heyday etc, etc, etc, And yes, I would use it to gain riches!!!  

Time Travel abilities like The Traveler in Star Trek:TNG. The The reasons are obvious. To see all of history. To see the universe begin.To see when beer was invented.To see Led Zeppelin live in their heyday etc, etc, etc, And yes, I would use it to gain inches!!!  

:laugh: :laugh:

No for real though, i would choose Intangibility :

"You wouldn?t even need to visit Platform 9 and ? to walk through walls if you possessed the power of intangibility, which is the ability to phase through solid matter without harm. You could never be locked out of your house or car because a key wouldn?t be necessary" or... just do as I please :D

Being able to shoot puppies and other cute things out of my nose.

That would be AMAZING. i started reading this and read "being able to shoot puppies and other cute things" and then kinda stopped and was like what the hell?! then read the rest  :)

Immortality, at my prime age, between 15-35

Seriously, what else is there.

I like that idea but with the ability to stop being imortal anytime I chose

The ability to smack somebody upside the head over an internet connection. I'd get soooo much use out of that.. practical and satisfying.

Teleportation and time travel are cool, but to just to keep things a little more down to earth, I'd say invisibility.

Primarily because other people would leave me the f*ck alone.  Just because others can see me doesn't mean I have the time or desire to talk to them.  Simply saying so is always perceived as rude, so...

Either mind control, regeneration or teleportation, I can't decide since they all have pretty unique uses. Regeneration would definitely allow me to live longer, but teleportation would allow me to go anywhere whenever I want (as long as it's not limited by line of sight). Mind control would also be awesome, make people think what I want them to think, etc, would be hard for me not to abuse that power though

I've thought of more fun limits:

Invisibility would be cool, I think the limitation should be your clothes don't go invisible, just you. Might make you more inclined to plan out your whole when to become, and when to stop, being invisible.

Mind control limitation should be that overtime you develop quite the personality disorder, first obvious thing that comes to mind is Bi-polar or manic/depression. Eventually Schizophrenia and ultimately Senility.

Regeneration is cool and all but the obvious limitation would be Cancer. Since, Cancer is basically just out of control regeneration. By the time the Doctor finishes the sentence, "You have Cancer", it's metastasized to your whole body and you're pretty well dead.

Teleportation limitation should be only places you've been and seen. Otherwise you'd just teleport into a wall and die. You're free to try it, but, probably shouldn't.

Telekinesis limitation should be some sort of weight limit (Much like Yoda and the X-Wing, seemed a bit difficult) as well as the limits of your brains processing power. When I see Magneto do things like create floors as he walks or disarm a fleet of guns, my first thought is, "He sure thinks quickly".

Immorality limitation is just... immortality, forever. No dying for you. I think that limit would explain itself eventually.

Riches - Bad Luck

Flying - Poor Motor Control

X-ray vision - 20/40 Vision

Telepathy - Deaf