I5 4670k running hot

Right, i changed my motherboard and cpu out yesterday along with my case . I've been running a H100i for a couple months on AMD before so i put it in the new build and I checked my temps and it's 37o-38o which is hot for me specially as i'm only on youtube and browsing the web. I'm using google chrome. Also i wanted to say that when i was installing the H100i i gave it a clean and i cleaned off the old thermal paste on the block and the copper had gone darker where the chip would have sat. I was just wondering if this could be affecting the temps or have i done a ###### job about the thermal paste. I also looked it up and people say this chip just runs hot but i wanted to hear what you guys thought. Thank you. 

37 degrees isn't THAT hot tbh. I have a i5 4670k with an h100i as well. While browsing/YouTube/etc it gets to 32-34 degrees. I clocked it to 4.30 and it's currently sitting at 37 degrees. I have the radiator running with 2 Noctua Industrial fans which are currently going 780RPM. They'll ramp up to around 1200RPM when playing Battlefield 4 (I set it up that way through Corsair Link).

Are you using the Corsair Link software?

Edit: I might as well list the thermal paste I use which is Noctua NT-H1.

37 is perfectly fine. 60-80 would be hot.

My core i5 750 is running at around 34 idle and i'm using a Feeezer 13 with properly applied arctic silver c?ramique thermal paste (not the pre-aplied paste that came with the cooler).