Pathetic Gator Performance Tonight

Well, just like last year, the stop at the top for the Gator basketball team didn't even last 2 days. There is so many problems with this team and they look even more vulnerable than last year's team.

They have no kind of shutdown defense to speak of. At least the last few years they had Justin Hamilton who could play pressure defense on the opponent's point guard and force a turnover or run the shot clock down. They also have no consistency on offense, the players are always standing around watching, and nobody wants to take pressure shots.

It's going to be a long year for the Gators, and college hoops in general. We'll probably see a revolving door at #1 all year, which will create havoc for the #1 seeds in March. But again, pathetic effort for a #1 team at home against an unranked opponent. Good job for Gary Williams and the Terps.

all these changes at #1 make for an exciting season IMO, i dont particularly have a favorite team, so i love to pull for an underdog. the gators are still a good team and i'd expect them to make a run at the SEC title

kinda funny. i like that nobody is dominant. i think msu's schedule, although murder, is gonna pay off in the long run. are the wolverines even tournament eligble this year? would be cool if we could go....

florida blew the game man. i watched the end, very exciting. they just couldn't handle the pressure the terps put on.

Yea, Floriday played horrible the whole game...they did well to hit those big 3's to close the gap, but they looked like my high school team out there. No defense whatsoever and horrible free throw shooting. That will lose the game for you every time.