Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 270 days free

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/pcwelt2015/

There ya go. I think it's in German so hit translate if you can't read German.

• Three years in a row, according to AV-Test "Best Protection". "Best antivirus in 2014" according to PC Mag.
  • Extremely quiet. Extremely fast. Confirmed by AV-TEST.
  • Easy to use. Easy to understand. Just one click and you're protected.
  • Prevent unauthorized access to your private data by the two-way firewall.
  • Protect your children from inappropriate content by unobtrusive child safety.

Even install is in german, hopefully we can change it to English. was getting tired of my Norton

*edit*

Menu is in German too, no possibility to change language to English

Download the English trial installer and then enter the code. You can use it with any language version.

Sorry, I shoul dhave pointed this out in the OP.

I'm in my annual test period security suites. I use Kaspersky Internet Security on all my computers and also recommend it to other family members. My subscription is current but I like to try competing offerings each year. I haven't tried Bitdefender in a long time and this will come in handy.

Thanks the tip about the English version. I just applied for the code and I'm downloading the trial.

As an aside, I've been testing 360 Total Security. It can use the Bitdefender engine along with it's proprietary one is an awesome free alternative for just antivirus protection.

I'm in my annual test period security suites. I use Kaspersky Internet Security on all my computers and also recommend it to other family members. My subscription is current but I like to try competing offerings each year. I haven't tried Bitdefender in a long time and this will come in handy.

Thanks the tip about the English version. I just applied for the code and I'm downloading the trial.

As an aside, I've been testing 360 Total Security. It can use the Bitdefender engine along with it's proprietary one is an awesome free alternative for just antivirus protection.

I am also testing 360. I installed the Bitdefender engine and the Avira engine as well. Working well so far. No complaints on resources, or stability. 

• 2 weeks later...