iPhone 6 wait times in the UK

Does anyone have any clues as to how long the wait times are in the UK?

Seems that the gold(yuk) is available at some places, just be nice to have an idea how long Apple are going to make us wait?

Probably varies massively from store to store. 

Unlocked from the Apple website, it says that the a Silver 16GB will be dispatched in 7-10 days which isn't too bad. 

There are a few dotted around - which size are you looking for (both in terms of inches and memory!).

Bromley (I guess your local store) has 16GB 6+ models in all colours. Lakeside just over the bridge has 128GB silver/gold 6's.

I pre-ordered, but through NHS discounts (and did actually get a tariff discount too), just waiting for the phone now.

Greed it may be, but greed doesnt stop at the east/west divide, if anything the further east you go the greedier you get. Think I'm wrong, look at the Dictators.

I pre-ordered, but through NHS discounts (and did actually get a tariff discount too), just waiting for the phone now.

You pre-ordered and you still don't have it? That doesn't seem right to me. The phone's been out for a while now.

Do you have a purchase confirmation or anything that you can use to track?

You pre-ordered and you still don't have it? That doesn't seem right to me. The phone's been out for a while now.

Do you have a purchase confirmation or anything that you can use to track?

Yeah, I've got the confirmation, I've not been charged anything yet, and I'm getting regular e-mails telling me that it is still out of stock. Seems I've gone for a more 'popular' one, 64GB grey. Seems that EE may have stock but not filtering through to my supplier