Xbox Games with Gold: December 2014

I honestly don't understand how the Xbox Support site can be misleading on this.  They should clarify the verbiage if needed:

They only need to add a couple words to one line:

Do I get to keep the games?

Once you download the games, they are yours to play as long as you keep an active XBL Gold Subscription.

------

Also, notice that in that section, they refer to XBL Arcade?  It seems like that section is in reference to the 360 and needs to be updated to reflect how its different on the X1.

It may very well be the case that the 360 users still get the keep the games while only X1 users only keep them with an active subscription.

Oh and don't forget that technically, they are correct that even on the X1, you do keep the free games when your Gold subscription lapses.  MS does not remove the games from your account.  You just can't play them until you renew Gold. 

They only need to add a couple words to one line:

Do I get to keep the games?

Once you download the games, they are yours to play as long as you keep an active XBL Gold Subscription.

------

Also, notice that in that section, they refer to XBL Arcade?  It seems like that section is in reference to the 360 and needs to be updated to reflect how its different on the X1.

It may very well be the case that the 360 users still get the keep the games while only X1 users only keep them with an active subscription.

Oh and don't forget that technically, they are correct that even on the X1, you do keep the free games when your Gold subscription lapses.  MS does not remove the games from your account.  You just can't play them until you renew Gold. 

Yup, that's exactly what I mean.  When this came up I looked it up and read it and thought "Oh, nothing changed.  I can keep (and play) them no problem."  Then Audio posted the link that proved otherwise.  Definitely needs to be cleared up.

• 3 weeks later...

Is Battlefield 4 premium included in this? I see when I sign it its $30. I get paid tomorrow and would like to grab it.

How long are some of the games that are on sale on the Xbox store on sale for?

Battlefield 4 premium for $30 I'd like to grab tomorrow.

Is Battlefield 4 premium included in this? I see when I sign it its $30. I get paid tomorrow and would like to grab it.

BF4 Premium Edition was included in the Christmas sales for $30, but the deal expired on the 22nd. AFAIK Premium alone wasn't on sale.

BF4 Premium Edition was included in the Christmas sales for $30, but the deal expired on the 22nd. AFAIK Premium alone wasn't on sale.

Oh. Ok. It's still showing for $30 for me on both my phone and iPad. I'm curious if it's a fluke.

Edit. Went to check out and it changed. Damn.

Oh. Ok. It's still showing for $30 for me on both my phone and iPad. I'm curious if it's a fluke.

Nah, not a fluke, but there is a delay in updating store content. Should change sometime soon though. It shows me the full price online for both UK and US.

I'd find a way to buy it sooner if you don't want to miss out!

Edit: Never mind, I see your edit. Check the 360 version for the sale price. The content is cross-gen and will unlock on X1.