Google Chrome Tabs and Bookmarks Saving

Hello, first I would like to tell you that currently I'm using Xmarks to sync and save my bookmarks and open tabs, but what I realised is that not very often the open tabs sync...

And it happens that normally I get many important tabs open and they are always changing, and many times happend also, having a crash or some sort of problem that just closes all the tabs and makes them impossible to track down again.

I have tried to change browsers, but chrome is the one that currently fits my speed and requeriments and features, but it's lacking this features that I need.

My question is does any of you know a way for me to everytime I open or close tabs, to keep them saved somewhere or to keep a history or some sort of backup of all the tabs I have, to keep them even when chorme crashes and takes all of them with him?

More network info please... some networks will lock or delay constant app syncs or when they use something called a "wan accelerator" some activity will be delayed. Hotels, hospitals, and some college campuses use those.

I'm at home, and I think it can't be my network, because I lived in three different countries in the last year, and in all it was the same behavior, is just that not every time that I do the syncing of the xmark, it syncs everything.

does it have some option like "don;t sync over slow/metered connections" or something like that?