Can someone decrypt this for me?

4zPtEfgqxYKw4iVfboCsoxkEB6y3wkmQRaURVtFq05IWEh_WKFRVJKoo1eGDdcaEVBW7sU2BaMR4l-2uSrHx1k8zfsGo08s4EcSEILLE1DWQgELVuVYVguCRkBh224JsH2cWZsr4JqU89FvGmAVEY1XlVJNjEgaXjT2Wl40kuEqZALoxBZ8Qie_GIe9ufpfteZPLINDUUY5oT8KFtCGjNWliW38A0qtTBxyRA6N5ilfg_kIoYg7eAJgbp44GuBcDs8WlsASmMUekRtMmKY8Q_PzGg_SWzqnKuoYNjO-DqFHlXnkE-Up1vE0aij7-RkaQ6dRE014EKzdDzlfTm6QCJEaO-cyo4NbGz1ivVXXR3zePFcCRN--Jgkmkx5F8CGJEB4sJRJ2uSTJdYxEfTuOJLaZqKkmD25HoVA3ZH-cEMEGTgNnl0

If it's a simple substitution cipher, you could try frequency analysis. Anything more complex than that and you'll struggle without knowing how it was constructed.

If it's a simple substitution cipher, you could try frequency analysis. Anything more complex than that and you'll struggle without knowing how it was constructed.

Doesn't look like a Caesar cipher or anything like it.

Some hint might be helpful - where did you get that from? At first glance it looks like a public key that would be in a authorized_keys file for ssh access, just missing the part where it would say is a ssh-rsa in front of for example.

http://pastebin.com/8xbTtZNL

Use the googles

<!DOCTYPE html>
<script src="/ScriptResource.axd?d=4zPtEfgqxYKw4iVfboCsoxkEB6y3wkmQRaURVtFq05IWEh_WKFRVJKoo1eGDdcaEVBW7sU2BaMR4l-2uSrHx1k8zfsGo08s4EcSEILLE1DWQgELVuVYVguCRkBh224JsH2cWZsr4JqU89FvGmAVEY1XlVJNjEgaXjT2Wl40kuEqZALoxBZ8Qie_GIe9ufpfteZPLINDUUY5oT8KFtCGjNWliW38A0qtTBxyRA6N5ilfg_kIoYg7eAJgbp44GuBcDs8WlsASmMUekRtMmKY8Q_PzGg_SWzqnKuoYNjO-DqFHlXnkE-Up1vE0aij7-RkaQ6dRE014EKzdDzlfTm6QCJEaO-cyo4NbGz1ivVXXR3zePFcCRN--Jgkmkx5F8CGJEB4sJRJ2uSTJdYxEfTuOJLaZqKkmD25HoVA3ZH-cEMEGTgNnl0" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

Your googlefu is stronger than mine TPreston, I did a google for the first part and didn't get any hits ;)