Battlefield 4: What a Disappointment

No I am not trolling. Yes I am serious. The connection problems are there, just look at the BF4 forums and you will see. It's not just me. Yes I have the hardware to run it.

16GB DDR3

AMD FX-8350 Unlocked running at 4.5 GHz

MSI Nvidia GTX 970

OK but you claim that there is hardly anyone playing which is not true......

Did you try uninstall everything ( game, plugin, punkbuster) and re install it back? ( make sure delete any leftover files that uninstall might missed it)

My feelings on Bf4 are mixed. It's been nothing but a laggy buggy mess since release date, and each patch seems to break something else.

But on the other hand, its still a great game, and i love the pace and feel. Just hate the being shot around corners, and high pingers obviously having some advantage.

If hardline is anything like Bf4, i'll just have to pass, which is surprising since I've bought every Battlefield game released.

That ok because Hardline is complete separate entity. There still will be updates, fixed, and new stuff coming to BF4.

I'm not a fan of Hardline at all myself.

That image you posted was for Battlefield 3 Premium from the looks of it *confused*

No issues connecting to BF4 games on the PC or PS4

I've played a lot of BF3.. keep debating buying BF4 to try it out. Is the overall verdict that all the issues are sorted out now and it's pretty good?

I've played a lot of BF3.. keep debating buying BF4 to try it out. Is the overall verdict that all the issues are sorted out now and it's pretty good?

I think it's pretty good fun. 

Not all, but most. It's come a long way since launch and worth picking up on sale at least.

• 4 weeks later...

Not all, but most. It's come a long way since launch and worth picking up on sale at least.

The US version of BF4 Premium is like $24 just now on PSN. I bought it to play on my main account.

Worked in about