iCloud Mail: is a reliable solution?

I use it myself and haven't had any issues. I like how it works with the default Mail client in OS X compared to the mess that is Gmail and the verification issues that one typically runs into with Outlook.com.

How about this. I have 2 Macs and an iPhone. I forbid to touch 3rd party apps that don't work with all of my devices asynchronously & natively. iCloud is my whole entire solution, I even started using iCloud Drive instead of Dropbox. But, okay, less bias.

iCloud Mail, you won't be experiencing spams like you would in Gmail with the promotions, and unnecessary "social" content. Mail is straightforward, now you can send up to 5GB files to someone with iCloud Mail. It's too useful, plus signatures and other features that make it outstanding as a native service to iOS and OS X.

How long are you using it?

But it's better to Gmail or Outlook? I see a simple interface but without large options

For 3 years. Gmail and Outlook are both web based. Or at least they're apps within their own operating systems. Have you gone to Apple's site to see the features?

How long are you using it?

But it's better to Gmail or Outlook? I see a simple interface but without large options

Most people access the iCloud service via Mail.app, Contacts, Calendar, Notes etc. with the web based front end being used only when being accessed from something like a internet cafe when one is not at one's own computer or smartphone. You need to give more information regarding what computer are you accessing it from - Mac or Windows? iOS or Android?

Hi,

someone use the iCloud Mail service as default mail?

I don't know if this is reliable or not.

Thanks

There were teething problems earlier on but now it is pretty reliable - in the 2-3 years I've been using it (way back when it was @me) the results have been very good.

If you use iCould mail, then you CANNOT access your mail on compatible app on Android or Windows based phones. You are stuck in iOS ecosystem for checking mail on the go.

This is a huge point to consider before switching completely to iCloud Mail.

• 4 months later...