[ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II] Getting BSODs with latest drivers, what do I do?

Hello
I'm getting BSODs with the latest drivers installed, what should I do?
On the BSODs they say something about directx, NV****, IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL has been crashed.

At first I thought it was RAM or my HDDs so I did a format, replaced my RAMS and HDDS and still I'm getting BSODs

Should I RMA my card?

I'm using Windows 8.1 with all updates:
My rig:
PSU: Coolermaster M850
MB: MSI X58A-GD65
RAM: OCZ Intel Core i7 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24 3x2GB DDR3
HDD: OCZ Vertex 120GB [OS], WD Black 2x1TB [Raid 0], WD Black 1x1TB, WD Blue 500GB

Sounds like there is definatily a problem with it, have you tried another card or removing the drivers and trying a previous version?
If its a driver update it may be from a corrupted install, id try that first before RMAing the card.

Sounds like there is definatily a problem with it, have you tried another card or removing the drivers and trying a previous version?

If its a driver update it may be from a corrupted install, id try that first before RMAing the card.

well I did 2 fresh installs of Windows 8.1 so it shouldn't be a corrupted installation.

I'll installing the old drivers and if the problem does not persist I will  RMA .

• Like 2

Downgrade the driver and wait for the next driver version. Seen this happen with 344 on different PCs with completely different video cards, the video cards have worked perfectly fine with every driver but that particular one.

Hello

I'm getting BSODs with the latest drivers installed, what should I do?

On the BSODs they say something about directx, NV****, IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL has been crashed.

At first I thought it was RAM or my HDDs so I did a format, replaced my RAMS and HDDS and still I'm getting BSODs

Should I RMA my card?

I'm using Windows 8.1 with all updates:

My rig:

PSU: Coolermaster M850

MB: MSI X58A-GD65

RAM: OCZ Intel Core i7 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24 3x2GB DDR3

HDD: OCZ Vertex 120GB [OS], WD Black 2x1TB [Raid 0], WD Black 1x1TB, WD Blue 500GB

Had the same problem with my Palit GTX460, updated to last drivers and my system went nuts, neither formating or installing older drivers fixed the problem. Had to buy another gpu. Did you find a way to fix your problem? Still have it on my desk, cant believe a driver burnt my gpu