Exchange 2013 DAG

All,

I have created an exchange DAG which is split across 3 sites, 2 are on the same subnet and 1 is on a different on (site c)

the DAG has an IP address on both subnets in the ECP

in cluster manager there are two cluster networks, each has the same IP as in ECP (however the one in site c says offline, should it be offline??)

Problem is, when the cluster fails over to site C, no traffic can pass to that server, so SMTP/mailbox etc doesnt work...

Any ideas?

They should all be online

These guys usually got me straight when setting things up.

http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/high-availability-recovery/exchange-2013-dag-dynamic-quorum-part1.html

What is the bandwidth between sites, at least the upload.  You want a solid 10Mb/s up at the minimum...50Mb/s up would be great.  It could be failing because it can't handle the replication.  I tried over a 5Mb/s up pipe and there were constant failures.

Now we have an error to work with.  Do you have a private and public network card configured?  I was able to do this on a 2008 enterprise server....you should be able to do this on a 2012 server.

make sure that you go into the advanced policies tab of the cluster ip address resource and make sure that any node you want to bring online is checked.

Also anything in the event logs, anything in the cluster management logs?