Best VideoCD (superVCD) burner

What is the best VideoCD or SVCD burner program out there? I'm currently using Nero to burn my VCD's but I have a low success rate on them (I get alot of skipping and my DVD player won't reconize the ones I burn). Thanks...

vanroth

well, i use the Easy Cd Creator 5.02d Platinum, and my 1st VCD burn (just 5 minutes ago) , play without problem in my DVD player.

Only you cn burn SVCD, but I don't tested this yet. Good Luck ! ;)

it's not your burning program or your burner... if you can update your DVD player firmware (the normal ones) then do it If you're talkinga bout normal DVD players make suer your DVD player can play CDRWs and or CDRs. Mine does and plays all my VCDs and MP3 cds made with nero and XP perfectly... I updated my DVD (apex digital ad-5131) firmware to the latest version when i got it Maybe you're dvd player can only play NORMAL VCDs so don't hope for much luck with any program. It could also be the discs your using too.. the color and the quality... sometimes you gottat try all different kinds to see what works with your DVD player. If it's a DVD rom then it's more than likely you're system.

Hope you find help soon.