Far Cry 4 - Valley of the Yetis

I'll be finished with the game by the time this comes out.

i am stuck around the middle (though it is hard to tell, i have more then half of main missions completed, but not much else)

i love playing this game, but near the middle i lost much interest, and i cannot get myself to play it anymore.   i did love the first part, so i might have to force myself to start again, as i am sure i will like it again.

far cry 3, i finished fast, in less then a week.    here, while i like it, it feel the same, mostly.

I just got a new vidcard, but have too many new games.  FC4 is definitely on the short list though.

Which card did you get?

When I built my gaming PC I had (still have) a ridiculous amount of Steam games which I just couldn't run properly before.

i am stuck around the middle (though it is hard to tell, i have more then half of main missions completed, but not much else)

i love playing this game, but near the middle i lost much interest, and i cannot get myself to play it anymore.   i did love the first part, so i might have to force myself to start again, as i am sure i will like it again.

far cry 3, i finished fast, in less then a week.    here, while i like it, it feel the same, mostly.

Don't forget you can turn off loot animations :laugh: :

http://i.imgur.com/Uk1fKWT.png

I had no idea this option existed until I read about it on Reddit.

Exactly same problem here. I don't know why, but I can't force myself to finish FC4, also more then 50% progress. ATM I've just back to Titanfall :p

Which card did you get?

When I built my gaming PC I had (still have) a ridiculous amount of Steam games which I just couldn't run properly before.

Going from a 660 to a 290.  It comes tomorrow.

I only have about ten games I really needed it for, but they all played...just not very well anymore.