Apple prices in Brazil (a hard truth)

R$ 4 699.00 =
1 509.7934 U.S. dollars

that's the price in alll of central america to be honest.

brazil always had the world most expensive iphone, thats a fact now apple wants to do the same with all their products here.. 

brazil always had the world most expensive iphone, thats a fact now apple wants to do the same with all their products here.. 

Dude, I just told you, where I live... Honduras, Central America, it cost exactly that $1500... SUBSIDIED...  Costa Rica is around the same... lol it's not a competition.

Dude, I just told you, where I live... Honduras, Central America, it cost exactly that $1500... SUBSIDIED...  Costa Rica is around the same... lol it's not a competition.

hahaha ok, i dont even know why i started this thread, i am mad at their business model in here, i dont even like their products (besides ipod classic)

hahaha ok, i dont even know why i started this thread, i am mad at their business model in here, i dont even like their products (besides ipod classic)

hey it's all good

this thread should be actually names "applies crazy high prices everywhere " :laugh::rofl:

hey it's all good

this thread should be actually names "applies crazy high prices everywhere " :laugh::rofl:

lol so true!