Windows 10 UI concept (110 images)

How is it any different? It's taking what's already in place, and streamlining it.

Ya, it looks like this..The UI is far for done right now and you want see many changes in UI until they start working on the dark and light theme.

Windows-10-Transparent-Start-Menu.jpg

• Like 1

It is nice. Unfortunately this is way beyond the skills of Microsoft's current designers :(

How so? The UX won't be finalized until the end.

How so? The UX won't be finalized until the end.

PowerPoint slides from WinHEC 2015 suggest that the UI won't be fundamentally different by release.

PowerPoint slides from WinHEC 2015 suggest that the UI won't be fundamentally different by release.

How does a powerpoint slide at winhec prove anything? Build 2015 keynote should be a more detail look into the final version of windows 10 and even than. Things can change.

How does a powerpoint slide at winhec prove anything? Build 2015 keynote should be a more detail look into the final version of windows 10 and even than. Things can change.

I didn't say that the slides prove anything, I said they suggest that the UI will not be fundamentally different. For example. this set of slides displays what happens when a touch-based device is swiped. http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/winhec/2015/files/WHT211%20-%20Designing%20Great%20Hardware%20for%20the%20Windows%2010%20UI.pptx

I'm not a girl :D

Not yet a woman.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Good work, those images look really neat ;)