Egypt ZIP codes !

I am living In Cario,Egypt...I need to know whats my ZIP code...cuz in some sites whom i need to send me some information ...so they ask me about it and i really dont know it...

I searched alot but cant find it anywhere...whenever i search for egypt and cairo i found them in USA ..as thier are some states have the same name...

Anyone can tell me where to find them???

:huh:

Postal code: 11371

Postal Code 11541

Postal Code 11211

several for Cairo, Egypt -- call your post office or some government agency.

Edited by Hum

EXPRR001

... 1 MAGLES EL SHAAB ST, Country, : Cairo, Egypt, Zip Code, : Email, : IHAMZA@idsc.gov.eg, ... 5

SALAH EL DIN FADEL ST., HELIOPOLIS, Country, : Cairo, Egypt, Zip Code, : 11351, ...

www.cedare.org.eg/index/directory/expert.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

I dont wanna Postal Code i wanna Zip Code....

I will Try the One Jason the Eighty Eighth post...

But i just need something more accurate to confrim to me the Zip code...

thanx anyway for ur help :)

As Far I know My Zip code is for My Country Cario ....

but Postal code is for my Street..and Postal Code is used Locally...and therefore there alot of Postal code in cairo

But thier is one Zip code for it...and thats what i wanna know

Zip Code is another name for Post Code

they are exactly the same.

Not here,

Zip Code - 90210

Postal Code - 3542

Then you have to put them together and you have some annoying long thing like this:

90210-3542

Zip and Postal Code is the same thing, it just depends on what country youre from. Americans call it zip code and in Canada(i dunno about the rest of the world) but we call it Postal code.

the four digits after your zip code in the US is not a postal code its just called a "4 digit code"

:ninja:

there isnt a zip code for your country, and postal code for your street. When u send a letter u specify what country you are mailing to, as well as the city. the zip/postal code is to designate what arae of the country your letter is going to.

:rolleyes: ZIP codes were created in the United States, and stands for Zone Improvement Plan. As far as I know, only the USA calls them ZIP codes, all other countries call them postal codes. The only real difference is the use of letters mixed in with numbers that other countries use, and the number of characters used. USA uses a 5 number code, plus sometimes a local extention. Other countries may use 4,5, or 6. No matter what country, they both have the same function -- to narrow down where to deliver mail and packages.

Cairo like most big cities has several codes, so I suggest this guy go look at some close neighbors mail, to easily find out his postal code.

Not here,

Zip Code - 90210

Postal Code - 3542

Then you have to put them together and you have some annoying long thing like this:

90210-3542

90210-3542 is zip+4....it's really called that

Every Street in my Area have a Postal code on it!!!

so which one to take?? my street one??

But the site that request from me zip code neeed my country code not my street