Nutella - with or without butter?

150 members have voted

1. 1. Do you put a layer of butter between Nutella and bread?

• Yes.
    • Sometimes.
    • No.
    • I'm one of the sinners who eat Nutella straight out of the jar.
    • No Nutella for me, thanks.

Tell me you tried to prevent this!?

Why I would do that?   it's their decision on however they put in their food or drinks... whatever they taste better for them.

For example:

Normal people put 2 to 5 teaspoon of sugar in coffee..

I have seen others put 10 or more of sugar in it.  

Why I would do that?   it's their decision on however they put in their food or drinks...

"

1. joke is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention."

thin layer of butter? not so thin please, it definately needs butter!! its just too dry without :D

i found that nutella are too sweets, i hope they make one that didn't add any sweetener at all.
Butter on other hands are too greasy for my taste.

seriously? whats your joy in life? :-) butter is awesome (at least swiss butter from happy mountain cows)

you and whoever you fought with must have nothing better to do with your life, to fight over it.

it is Nut-ella by the way.  it is ######ing made from NUTS.  of course it is NUTella.

you are welcome.

(i know that "official" pronanciation is new tella, btw, but still. it is NUTella)

don't believe whatever bullcrap was fed to you.   butter from grass fed healthy free range cows, is one of the natures best foods!  same with eggs. 

I think it's "New Tella" Reason being.. my dad works for Ferrero (Who believe it or not makes nutella) and he calls it New-tella.

You shouldn't be adding butter.

Anything that is like butter, shouldn't have butter added - that's just extra calories and being a fatty.