Windows 7 remote management

I am trying to access windows 7 64bit form my win 7 64bit machine..both are in work group..

i am trying to access as below process

when i use  net use \\computername\IPC$ /user pass

success

and then i opened computer management and connect to remote computer i can see and browse users and computers and users.when i enable Administrator account it says access denied.. if i open services it says access denied..

i am using a account to connect to remote computer is part of administrators group in remote pc

remote Management is enabled and remote registry is disabled in remote pc..

I there any way to start and stop remote services with IPC$ share access,i used sc command and it says access denied,i cant not access ADMIN$ as well

i found in this forum we need to create same user as in remote pc to get it worked but not sure..

yes i saw your post in this thread,but is it really work for windows 7 pro. if i create same account in my pc matching for remote pc account and access with IPC$ and remote start service..

Yes dude I went over it multiple times in that thread.. Does not matter if your home, pro or ultimate..

Did you enable the admin shares?  And you don't need the same account you just need to auth!!

no,i can not connect to Admin share.it says access denied,i can only connect to IPC$ and what to start service remotely

Did you ENABLE the admin shares via the registry key that I clearly went over in the thread? 

If you can not connect to an admin share its not going to work ever!!

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
New DWORD LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy = 1

Here is windows 7 machine,  See auth to it fails to C$ -- but when I put in the token it works!!

post-14624-0-54791000-1430828496.png

Do I really need to rehash this again, everything you need to get it to work in that thread from 2010..

Here -- now I can call up services

post-14624-0-34290800-1430828723.png

So I just changed the budman account on the remote machine to match up with the password that budman account on this machine uses, turn on that reg key and bing bang zoom there you go remote computer managment!!

how you would not have access to the registry key?  On a box your going to manage?  If you have admin to the box you have access to the registry.

"i am using a account to connect to remote computer is part of administrators group in remote pc"

Remote desktop to the PC with that acccount, change the registry key and there you go, etc. etc..  Please explain how you don't have access to this machine to edit the registry?