Your Best App Purchase Ever?

Lets share our best app purchased ever on smart phone or tablet device. Mention the app name and then platform on which it is purchased i.e Android, iOS, Windows.

i'll start :

Nova Launcher Pro/ Prime - Android.

Anything I bought from $0.10 app sales that Google occasionally had (miss those).

• 1 month later...

Hello Goglu! It will have to be Electricity: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/electricity-run-game/id963759829?mt=8 ! :) The app is not yet on the play.google.com store, but rest assured, the iOS version will definitely be worth every second spent on it :D . I have been playing it for a few days only and I am now totally addicted! Before this arcade game, PopCap

As a tool, it would have to be Tasker for Android. I really should spend more time with it though, I'm only using some bare functions at the moment.

For a game, I think the only thing I've bought has been XCOM - Enemy Unknown. I wouldn't class it as a best app purchase, but I've had a lot of fun from it. Pity they then went on and made the separate app, XCOM - Enemy Within. If I had known that was being planned I would have waited (it's identical to Enemy Unknown but comes with extra abilites and features from what I've seen.)

oRemote - remote for Onkyo receivers that blows away the 1st part app with features.

MyMovies - great app for cataloging my blurays