Pictures of HELL, an artist draws what she saw in Hell

Yup, and ISIS gives its victims a chance to convert. Its the old gun to the head. You agree that it is justified to torture me indefinitely for not being a christian and accuse me of lacking respect. That attitude puts a fine line between you and ISIS.

Well guess who's holding the gun, Satan. If God forced you, you would be dead forever, not have eternal life (either in Heaven or hell). So he's not forcing you. It's up to you to decide if you want to live in eternity in hell. Is that what you want? Do you have a problem with God's two rules?

1. Love God (acknowledge that he died on the cross for your sins, and ask for forgiveness. i.e. understand that "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve.")

2. Love Others (Golden Rule, Love your neighbor as yourself)

Did you deserve eternal salvation if you vehemently disagree that He exists, or rather that you do acknowledge that He exists, but choose to not agree with someone who created you, and who can see the whole perspective instead of your tiny slice of time?

No what's poor and pathetic is not respecting other's beliefs just because it's not the same beliefs you have. I have no respect for people like that. Show some decency and respect. If someone were trying to force their beliefs on you then speak up and say you respect their beliefs, just don't share the same views. If they can't show the same respect, walk away. If you stay you just eventually do what they did and start pushing your own beliefs then it all just becomes a waste of time.

If I remember correctly, Hell in the bible was based on an area outside Jerusalem called "Gehenna". An area used 24/7 for child and animal sacrifices by pretty much every "religion" that existed then. Mainly burning of corpses I believe. Hence the fire and screams among other things.

I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's the name for the actual place Hell is based on and still exists to this day and is considered a very beautiful place.

Seriously people. If you aren't religious in any way at all and think it's all fairy tales and a joke, why bother viewing threads like this? All you're going to do is cause yourself annoyance and start throwing insults out when nobody is even attacking you personally.

Sorry - I find it hard to respect anyone who believes nonsensical things, if they are older than 12.

Tonight, I am going to speak some latin before I eat a bowl of spaghetti and expect magic to occur.    sounds silly doesnt it ?

Well guess who's holding the gun, Satan. If God forced you, you would be dead forever, not have eternal life (either in Heaven or hell). So he's not forcing you. It's up to you to decide if you want to live in eternity in hell. Is that what you want? Do you have a problem with God's two rules?

1. Love God (acknowledge that he died on the cross for your sins, and ask for forgiveness. i.e. understand that "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve.")

2. Love Others (Golden Rule, Love your neighbor as yourself)

Did you deserve eternal salvation if you vehemently disagree that He exists, or rather that you do acknowledge that He exists, but choose to not agree with someone who created you, and who can see the whole perspective instead of your tiny slice of time?

Your right ISIS doesn't force a conversion, it gives a legitimate choice to non Muslims, because you know, killing you is a great choice. And eternal damnation is an even better choice. Even if you proved his existence, it would not justify such a slaughter.

Your right ISIS doesn't force a conversion, it gives a legitimate choice to non Muslims, because you know, killing you is a great choice. And eternal damnation is an even better choice. Even if you proved his existence, it would not justify such a slaughter.

But he didn't cause the pain or the slaughter and is not threatening to end your life like ISIS. Sorry if you are comparing a terrorist group intent on KILLING people who act like Satan does to get the glory and attention away from God and on to himself to an almighty and everlasting Father who promotes love and peace. If He did not love you he could have just cared less and let you burn in hell without a way out. The Devil caused the suffering, not God.

If He did not love you he could have just cared less and let you burn in hell without a way out. The Devil caused the suffering, not God.

Or he could just you know forgive you and send you to a place like earth away from him.

Everyone has faith. Everyone has belief. But heaven and hell are simple fantasies. It's pretty simple actually. You learn from your mistakes. And some will call this sinning. Others will call this redeeming. My advice to the video creator: get over fixations such as heaven and hell and return to Earth.

Why don't we sin around the clock? Because, as animals, there's only so many natural enemies that we can comprehend. Why do we make amends? Because, as animals, we need allies against said enemies. What is hell? That's what we imagine would happen to us if our enemies got the best of us. What is heaven? The safe place for us (our herd! our flock! sounds familiar ;) why not our pack!?) and our allies. Faith? Belief? The things that help us keep going, the optimism our survival is based upon.

Everyone has faith. Everyone has belief. But heaven and hell are simple fantasies. Don't let yourself derailed by scare tactics. It's pretty simple actually. You learn from your mistakes. And some will call this sinning. Others will call this redeeming. My advice to the video creator: get over fixations such as heaven and hell and return to Earth.

No not everyone has faith, or belief in these things.... not everyone.

So hell and heaven are simple fantasies... but the ark thing, and the whole talking snake.... that was fact ?  OK