Do you drink "energy" drinks (Redbull, V, Monster, etc.)

Energy Drink Consumption  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink energy drinks?

2. 2. How often do you drink them?

• Wow. A lot.
    • Occasionally.
    • I just told you I don't drink them. Listen, damn it.

Yep, love the Loemon flavoured Relentless drink.

I don't drink it for the "energy boost" though, I generally drink it because I love the taste of it.

Nope,

Never have even tasted the stuff and have absolutely no desire to either! :x

I'm hyper enough all day long mainly because I am an active person and not some one who sets on their a** all day on a computer, gaming console, smart phone, etc.

Used to drink caffeinated coffee all day long which never really had any effect on me but have been drinking decaffeinated coffee for years now.

I love the taste of Red Bull and Relentless, so used to drink it for that alone. Red Bull is so nice with a bag of Skittles  :woot: 

I used to have the occasional can 1-2 times a month. After realising just how bad energy drinks are I've not had a one for almost 4-5 years now.

Mainly I drink Tea and Water these days.

I think they taste gross, the effects aren't necessary and unless I'm in dire need of one (I usually plunge for an Espresso anyway) I don't drink them.

The one I would say I drink the most is Irn Bru, and that isn't often.

Nope, they don't make me feel energized, taste horrible and are generally overpriced for what you get.

I had a few RedBull's ages ago and they didn't seem to really do anything for me and I didn't really like the taste a whole lot. Haven't had any since.