Automatically close apps

How do you set Windows 8.1 to automatically close apps you open after a set period of time like android and ios does ?

Otherwise it will use all my ram on my windows tablet until it slows down to a crawl.

Just like desktop Windows - you close your apps yourself.  Do you really want Windows closing your web-browser or Word after 30 minutes?

How do you set Windows 8.1 to automatically close apps you open after a set period of time like android and ios does ?

Otherwise it will use all my ram on my windows tablet until it slows down to a crawl.

They shouldn't be using your system resources if you're not using them. They go into a sort of suspended mode. They'll never use up resources your PC/Tablet needs.

MyTube app does when going away from the program if a youtube video is playing. I still can't figure out how to change settings for this ? Its free to try don't worry. http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/mytube/0fd0d07b-4fe1-4bc6-8553-b38ec52e8da9

Even on desktop modes I continue to hear the youtube video sound if a video is playing.

Tubecast has the option to disable this on settings I found but I don't want to pay $2.99 MyTube I like better and is only 99 cents.

Well it won't. In Windows, apps shouldn't use up CPU and RAM after a while if they aren't currently in focus. You can manually close them.