Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback

Hi everyone,

I just started a new series on YouTube and I'm looking for some feedback on it. The series is called "Snowbooks' Tech Talks," and in it, we discuss techy-related stuff.

Here's the link to the latest video, which is on Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oaa_mYZLiY

And the link to the first video, which was on Android M and iOS 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzP0Y_G_uts

(In my opinion, the one on Windows 10 is much better.)

Well, I dunno bro.. I'd wait another 10 years then start doing it again.  Uhm, not to be mean.. but your voice is kind of annoying...

You have the will, but definitely not the quality, wait a few years as firey said.

Or just share it amongst your RL friends for giggles.

Well, I dunno bro.. I'd wait another 10 years then start doing it again.  Uhm, not to be mean.. but your voice is kind of annoying...

just kinda annoying?  More like seriously annoying

I'd suggest to plan out what you're going to talk about, to reduce the mumbling and quiet time, and also get better mics so we can actually hear you when you do talk, and less background noise.

So, just from watching a small part, here's what I would recommend:

1. Make it shorter - no one is going to watch a nearly 1 1/2 hour video blog about anything.  Maybe 6-8 minutes.

2. What was with the infinite windows displaying at the beginning several times?  That's very distracting and looks like something is being recorded without you knowing it's happening.

3. I know you have no control over this, but your voice sounds like your 13 years old. And without some public speaking skills or training, extemporaneous speaking is very difficult to pull of well.  Since you're off camera, it would be better to have what you're going to say written out, so that there isn't so much silence and 'word whiskers' (umm, so, uh, etc.)

4. Get a better quality microphone.  It sounds like you're speaking from a remote computer into Skype and recording the audio that's coming out of your speakers.  Not easy to listen to.

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

Some people mentioned the microphone I had been using. I was using the built-in microphone on my laptop.

About the better planning and being more organized -- we were extremely disorganized in our first episode (the one about Android M and iOS 9). We tried to be a bit more organized in our second episode, but I see that we still have some more work to do. :)

Regarding the comments about my voice -- there are actually four people talking, including myself, in one of the episodes (the one on Android M and iOS 9) and two people talking, including myself, in the other episode (on Windows 10). I know that my voice does not sound good in the videos, but I wouldn't say that the other people's voices don't sound good.

Once again, thank you all for your feedback! I really appreciate it!