Windows 10 release time?

Some sites say 12am local time but its also going out in waves I have some computers that I can update now (The ones I don't want to yet) but the computers I was going to update have a message about the update going out in waves and to notify me when it's ready.

Some sites say 12am local time but its also going out in waves I have some computers that I can update now (The ones I don't want to yet) but the computers I was going to update have a message about the update going out in waves and to notify me when it's ready.

Really?  :( not showing for me at all.

It is being rolled out in stages per your time zone and even WITHIN your time zone. We wouldn't want all 80 million people in CET or GMT downloading at the sametime.

Moved to Microsoft Windows Discussion & Support

my notebook is currently installing windows 10 home, but my desktop that is a pro version of 8.1 hasn't started and isn't detecting the go ahead as of yet.

am in the north of Ireland

My lappy is offering me the upgrade as we speak, and my office machine isn't. So it really depends if you were selected for the roll out yet or not.

My lappy is offering me the upgrade as we speak, and my office machine isn't. So it really depends if you were selected for the roll out yet or not.

they must be doing it per editions to lessen the load on the servers :angry:, I want my pro edition now, even though I haven't paid for it. I still want what I didn't pay for now! mine...mine..:woot::crazy:

they must be doing it per editions to lessen the load on the servers :angry:, I want my pro edition now, even though I haven't paid for it. I still want what I didn't pay for now! mine...mine..:woot::crazy:

Lappy here is Pro.

Laptop (Pro) got it soon as I turned it on, preloaded it yesterday.. checked for updates and it was there to install

I used the Media Creation tool to upgrade http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 I'm now on Windows 10

What part are they actually queuing?

My computer downloaded the files 2 days ago and its still saying wait to be notified... surly the download was the taxing part?

There is a setup.exe in the C:\$Windows.~BT folder can I just run it or do i need to wait or would the media creation tool use the files from this folder? don't really want to download it again.