How do I find out what my Windows 10 product key is?

I did Windows 10 install cleanly from one of the previous builds then upgraded to RTM. Under activation, it says it is activated. I never did provide a Windows 8.1 product key though. How would it activate if it didn't validate from a previous version key? Is it because I installed a preview build as an insider? How can I find out what my product key is? My HTPC has Windows 10 installed but it says it needs a product key so I wanted to try this one. I'm not going to be an insider on that machine so I just wanted to activate it.

Do you provided your email account? It basically activate Windows without serial key when detected that you email is linked to your insider account.

No. I just tried installing it again and it doesn't even ask for an email address. It prompts me for a key and won't go any farther unless I give it one. My Windows 8.1 TechNet key does not work.

Gah! Never thought of that! I just installed Windows 8.1 then upgraded from my Windows 10 USB drive and it was actually really quick. Everything took less than 30 minutes.

It looks like the activation servers aren't processing the WGA status of the previous install. I think it's just checking if an upgrade was done, and licensing that.

I just checked on my main PC and it said my insider status needs to be "fixed". I clicked on the fix button and it said something about nothing an insider anymore meant I had to follow licensing guidelines and rebooted. I  guess I will wait for it to reboot and turn it back on. I do want to still be an insider on my gamin rig is I like to be cutting edge.

Do you provided your email account? It basically activate Windows without serial key when detected that you email is linked to your insider account.

That doesn't work. I can't activate my Surface Pro 2. :(