Windows 10 login screen

Hi all,

Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home.

In Windows 7, when you switched on the computer, you'd be able to select which user wants to log on, which is essential since its a family PC.

However, now that I'm using Windows 10, it just automatically takes me into the last used account on start-up.

How do I get rid of this? Is there a way to get the Windows 7 style login screen back? It's driving me crazy.

Cheers!

WIth my computer it is showing the other accounts in the lower left when the last logged in account is in the center. Typically in Windows 8 there was an arrow to go backwards to choose a different account based on what you described. Either way it should have some way to switch to the other accounts easily.

Hmm I'm not sure I have that?

My major problem is how do I stop it from auto logging into the last used account? Help!

Run netplwiz and check if "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" is checked?

I'll have to check when I get home.

But I don't want to have to enter a password? All I want is to be able to start the computer and have a list of users show up

Hmm I'm not sure I have that?

My major problem is how do I stop it from auto logging into the last used account? Help!

I don't think it should be doing that, try setting a password on your account and see if that stops it? If it does, remove the password and see if it shows the login screen.