Tiles Not Working On Start Menu

So I have a really weird problem with Windows 10 at the moment that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere...basically, the tiles on my start menu don't work. The only one that works is for Microsoft Edge, but trying to open the Xbox app, the Store app; all of them, they just don't do anything. When I switch over to another local account on the PC, these work fine, it's just on my normal Microsoft account it doesn't work?

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 and this is the first issue I've encountered. Does anyone know what I can do?

Honestly if I were you, I'd just log into the other windows account, remove the account that's not working and recreate it.   Since it works on one account and not the other, it sounds like a profile issue

I had this issue throughout the preview builds. Every time I upgraded to a new build the apps would stop working. As Spyder said removing the account and re-adding it usually worked, sometimes I would have to ensure the user folder was fully deleted before it would work again.

Well, what a nightmare this turned out to be. I've ended up just resetting Windows, because the Store ended up disappearing and the network just stopped working as well.

I think I did need a refresh though, there were some other weird bugs all around Windows, even during 8.1 there were some oddities but everything is all smooth now, and my Windows apps all seem to be fully functional. Just a pain getting everything reinstalled...

Well, what a nightmare this turned out to be. I've ended up just resetting Windows, because the Store ended up disappearing and the network just stopped working as well.

I think I did need a refresh though, there were some other weird bugs all around Windows, even during 8.1 there were some oddities but everything is all smooth now, and my Windows apps all seem to be fully functional. Just a pain getting everything reinstalled...

It will be worth it in the long run though.

I'm on the verge of wiping the drive and doing my clean installation due to similar issues.

I can't help wondering whether settings synced to/from Windows 8 to a Microsoft account aren't somehow contributing to these issues.