Bacon

Bacon?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Bacon?

• Bacon.
    • Bacon!
    • bacon.
    • BACON!

i assume you mean american bacon. (us, canadians, like the peameal bacon)

anyhoo, unlike a lot of people i know who love bacon,  i only like it fried crispy or stewed with onions, to add to my eggs, for breakfast.  i cannot stand it added to soups, burgers, salads, or whatnot.  it just does not work for me.

i assume you mean american bacon. (us, canadians, like the peameal bacon)

anyhoo, unlike a lot of people i know who love bacon,  i only like it fried crispy or stewed with onions, to add to my eggs, for breakfast.  i cannot stand it added to soups, burgers, salads, or whatnot.  it just does not work for me.

As a canadian.. I call it bacon and peameal bacon.   While yes I do enjoy peameal bacon.. I prefer that on sandwhiches or alone.  Whereas "regular" bacon I like on everything... pizza, burgers, soup, sandwhiches, alone, covered in chocolate and deep fried.. you name it. 

"BACON!" because that shows you truly like it. The other options are for the people who claim to like it, but don't really. :p

I voted for all 4 choices: 1. because it let me, 2. because everything is better with bacon (hence my first reply)  :p and there is only ONE kind of bacon, this kind: %7Boption%7DimprovKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg

Edited by CrashGordon
No BBCode
  • Like 2

I voted for all 4 choices: 1. because it let me, 2. because everything is better with bacon (hence my first reply)  :p and there is only ONE kind of bacon, this kind: %7Boption%7DimprovKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg

Oh, so you can vote them all! :o I still stand by my first post.

On a related note: That image is starting to make me hungry. Thanks for that, CrashGordon!

If you look BACON up in the dictionary, it IS spelt with caps, i assure you.

Furthermore, if you look it up in a thesaurus, you'll find 500 pages of words for delicious.