"New" File System for Linux

this sounds interesting, i hope this leads to more performance in the longer term. 

this sounds interesting, i hope this leads to more performance in the longer term. 

I love seeing how Linux evolves. It's like watching a child grow up. I'm interested to see how this affects data storage. It looks very promising.

I love seeing how Linux evolves. It's like watching a child grow up. I'm interested to see how this affects data storage. It looks very promising.

linux evolves very fine imho. i remember having switched to linux in 2009 and when i remember how it was back then and now i see gnome and unity (which improves!) and especially the latest KDE i am heavily impressed.

It evolves nicely. what we need is a way to get the masses on to it. only way would be for gaming companies to move to it. Steam was a nice move but it needs to take over since windows 10 only has 5% of the market share. there's a nother 95% to be had.

It evolves nicely. what we need is a way to get the masses on to it. only way would be for gaming companies to move to it. Steam was a nice move but it needs to take over since windows 10 only has 5% of the market share. there's a nother 95% to be had.

This is the wrong attitude and what turns some off on Linux and FOSS

How about people have the choice to use what works for them? Sadly for most Windows and OS X are all they need, and it should be as good an option as Linux 

Options and choice are good, let's not let personal preference get in the way 

This is the wrong attitude and what turns some off on Linux and FOSS

How about people have the choice to use what works for them? Sadly for most Windows and OS X are all they need, and it should be as good an option as Linux 

Options and choice are good, let's not let personal preference get in the way 

If Linux was more user friendly. A lot of people don't understand what apt-get is, and don't like messing with terminal. I've noticed that Windows users like simplicity, double click install.

Linux DOES have this feature, but I don't see it used as the primary way to install things. At least, i didn't when I used it consistently. With the leaps and bounds Linux is taking, sooner or later people are going to realize that Linux is a by far better option. Everyone views it as the "Geek's OS" or "too advanced for me". That's what we need to move away from.