Mad at Valve's greed; Need a good FPS to get into

I used to play Counter Strike Source a long time, but these days it is bit dated and the community is not as large. I tried Counter Strike: GO a third time and I am appalled by how greedy Valve has become,

1. Massive amount of DLC
  2. DLC expensive - up to $412.11
  3. Game taunts you to get more and more DLC
  4. Players have a large focus in acquiring, selling, and trading DLC

Additionally, FPS games allow kids and have toxic communities. This is not limited to Valve's games, but I don't want the N word broadcasted every 5 minutes or eight year old talking about their skins from my speakers.

So, I am looking for an FPS that,

1. Massive community, to clarify, massive English speaking community.
  2. I can buy the entire game with all the DLC
  3. No cosmetic DLC
  4. Easy to get into, really difficult to master
  5. No kids. I am under the impression that older games have this luxury
  6. Run 4k at solid 60FPS

For example Unreal Tournament 3 is perfect, but has no online scene at all.

I can't say anything about the DLC and community first hand, but it says something if there's a mobile parody game of opening CS:GO cases.

the only DLC csgo has is the current operation, which i believe is like $7.99 and most times can be found for 50% off. after the operation ends any thing associated with it (maps/operation cases) is free to use to people who didn't get the operation. everything else, skins/stickers/music kits, is purely cosmetic and optional. where you got the idea there's a ton of DLC for csgo and that it costs more than $400 i have no idea. hell, most people if they know what they're doing can make money off csgo...

the only DLC csgo has is the current operation, which i believe is like $7.99 and most times can be found for 50% off. after the operation ends any thing associated with it (maps/operation cases) is free to use to people who didn't get the operation. everything else, skins/stickers/music kits, is purely cosmetic and optional. where you got the idea there's a ton of DLC for csgo and that it costs more than $400 i have no idea. hell, most people if they know what they're doing can make money off csgo...

It is not cosmetical, Valve introduced a brand new way to be better than other players - having more real world money.

It is not cosmetical, Valve introduced a brand new way to be better than other players - having more real world money.

skins don't give you skill bro, lol.

skins don't give you skill bro, lol.

True, granted GO is not as skill oriented as Source was.

Nonetheless, I want a game where you can buy all the DLC at once.

Wow has it become that bad?

Is this DLC needed or just cosmetics?

Just cosmetic skins for weapons. It's completely optional and doesn't affect the gameplay in any way. A lot of the content is created by members / contributors of the Steam Workshop too:

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2013/08/7425/

There is no "traditional" DLC for CSGO.