Windows 10 Clean Install on Windows 8 System

With the latest insider build offering the ability to activate from a previous version windows key, will one be able to upgrade the stable consumer releases at one point to activate in this method?

I have a bunch of Windows 8 systems in a business setting that have an embedded Windows 8 Pro Key, I want to be able to do a clean install, so if I for example install the current public release of Windows 10, will there be a windows update released to this insiders build at some point that will allow me to activate this PCs that are currently non-activated?

I'm not sure how that applies. That is in reference to them not having the option pop up to upgrade from Windows 8.1 Embedded to Windows 10. I'm asking if the current insiders edition that allows you to do a clean install by using a Windows 7 or 8 Product Key, will be rolled out via an update to persons running the general builds. I have Windows 10 Pro installed on a few systems I'm testing which had Windows 8 Pro, however I did a clean install and not an upgrade. So currently I cannot activate them. However with the newest Insider Builds you can do so. 

Currently no. But with a future build yes. If the system is already installed there is already a way to clean install it. Head over to tenforums.com and look in their tutorial section. They have a guide for this that involves manually generating the genuine ticket and importing it later.