What New Game Can I Play with My Girlfriend?

If you both had Android phones or a tablet with 4G I'd suggest Ingress. Kind of a capture the flag/ territory capture game with sci-fi elements played in the real world. I played for several months, but could only get so far on my own. A team could do better, since it's meant for cooperative play with groups.

But it's not available for Windows.

Well, when I'm working, me and my wife play draw something (we are both on android, but I am aware this app/game is available on apple also, not sure about windows, sorry) this can be fun when I'm on a break, when we're together, we play games like 'handle her hooters', or 'hide the salami' :p

• Like 3

Aren't those MMOs though?

Just to be pedantic :p Guild Wars and Diablo 3 are not MMOs!

I'd recommend games like Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead, Starbound, Minecraft etc, stuff that you can play with each other on!

For local co-op you can also try DeathSpank (there are 3 parts in total). You could also try Magicka in somewhat similar genre, but it does support both local and online co-op up to 4 players.

There's also Portal 2 co-op mode, and you could even consider Resident Evil 6 if that's your kinda thing.

For open-world games like GTA, if GTA itself isn't interesting, maybe you could try latest Saints Row series. you can play by yourselves there.

If you happen to like board games, there's a good Carcassonne implementation in Java (for Windows and Mac) here: http://jcloisterzone.com/en/ it supports online play too. It's a versus game though, but very fun.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2? It's a platform game with a very easy to use level editor.

With an unofficial mod you can play co-op over the internet, out of the box or you can play online modes such team death match, capture the flag, race and some other community created games modes too such as survivor (loads of fun).

It works on anything from a 90mhz Windows 95 PC with 16mb of ram to a modern PC running Windows 10, so will have no problem on a Windows 10 tablet (I have the game on mine), you obviously need a bluetooth keyboard or better still joypad to play it on a tablet however.

You can download 1000's of community created levels from Jazz2Online which will keep you busy until the end of time.

jazz1.jpg

Sorry to be a bother, but could you find me a link to the original game? Links to the online patch thingies are also appreciated, but I do think I've found them, they're just not working with my copy of the game. Or do I have to buy the game?

Sorry to be a bother, but could you find me a link to the original game? Links to the online patch thingies are also appreciated, but I do think I've found them, they're just not working with my copy of the game. Or do I have to buy the game?

Go to JazzJackrabbit.net and click the logo in the top left, that will like you to an installer that will set up for you.

Some useful info:

• Jazz Jackrabbit 2 version 1.23 is the original Jazz Jackrabbit 2.
  • Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files is an add on which includes a 3rd playable character.
  • JCS is Jazz Creation Station, the level editor.
  • JJ2+ is a community patch which includes many additions for playing online, most people use that these days.
  • Big Jazz is a patch which increases the games resolution from a max of 640x480 to 800x600, you can go higher, however it makes the game very unstable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys.

I was hoping you could help me, I'm trying to find a game, it can be either Win32, WinRT or Mobile (as long as it exists for both Android and Windows), that I can play with my girlfriend in real time over the internet. Preferably something with some sense of progress, that doesn't get too repetitive. This is really important and would be very much appreciated. I would prefer free to play, but if it's cheap (as in less or about $10), I'm willing to pay, too.

Let me reinforce that I want something where me and her can be alone, or independent form others, in terms of real-life players.

Thank you very much in advance.

Here are my favorite games to play with my girlfriend, no internet required:

Romantic dinner with sex afterwards.

A walk through the park with sex afterwards.

A bath together with sex afterwards.

Watch Netflix with sex afterwards.

Sex.

If you got a chick, you don't need a stupid computer.

Go to JazzJackrabbit.net and click the logo in the top left, that will like you to an installer that will set up for you.

Some useful info:

• Jazz Jackrabbit 2 version 1.23 is the original Jazz Jackrabbit 2.
  • Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files is an add on which includes a 3rd playable character.
  • JCS is Jazz Creation Station, the level editor.
  • JJ2+ is a community patch which includes many additions for playing online, most people use that these days.
  • Big Jazz is a patch which increases the games resolution from a max of 640x480 to 800x600, you can go higher, however it makes the game very unstable.

We're running into a problem here. We both see a list of servers that work fine for both of, but our own servers don't work for the other one. Is this normal? I tried port forwarding ports 10052-10054 and it didn't solve the issue. Plus, other servers work for both of us. We're lost. Help, please.

Depending on the spec of your PCs, maybe consider Disney Infinity 3 on Steam. There is also an Android version. Though the android version may not be compatible with all machines.

The game itself is free, and you can play together in what they call the toy box which are like 3D open sandbox zones to play in. You can also play in player made top boxes. (you can also create your own toyboxes)

You can choose from a bunch of Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars characters, by with buying the physical figure from a  store and using the unlock code that comes with it, or buy the figure digitally on the Infinity market.

I play it, but on PS4 and find it pretty fun.

We're running into a problem here. We both see a list of servers that work fine for both of, but our own servers don't work for the other one. Is this normal? I tried port forwarding ports 10052-10054 and it didn't solve the issue. Plus, other servers work for both of us. We're lost. Help, please.

You have forwarded the correct ports, however you likely have Windows Firewall enabled or some other security software that is also blocking incoming connections to your PC.

Note: Only the person who wishes to host the game needs to do this.

Open Windows Firewall With Advanced Security (search for it in the start menu) and click "Inbound Rules" on the left, if you have other newer games installed you will likely find they have created rules for themselves in Windows Firewall. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is old and comes from an era where most people if they had an internet connection at all had dial-up internet with no firewall, so we need to set a rule up for it manually.

So click new rule and create a rule for a program:

1zgrj1z.jpg

Click "this program path" and browse for the JJ2 exe

23ra9u1.jpg

You might well have multiple .exe's for the game, if you dont know which you are using create the rule for all variations of the Jazz2.exe:

rivzaa.jpg

On the next screen allow the connection:

k4e8g9.jpg

Create the rule for all profiles:

a9n0wz.jpg

Give the rule a name:

2v35zk5.jpg

You should now see it in Windows Firewall along with many other apps / games you have installed:

2eggwoj.jpg

You can now use this tool here: http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and enter your IP address / each port to check if the ports are reported as open.

Remember if you have forwarded a port on your router its best to make your PC's IP static so the router will always be forwarding the port to the device you wish to host Jazz Jackrabbit 2 games on. If you have some other antivirus package / firewall installed you will have to configure that to allow incoming connections. However that's how I do it with Windows Firewall and i've been able to host games perfectly for years.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2015 21:11:35, mk1990 said:

My missus enjoys playing wow, raiding, collecting mounts and battle pets, achievements etc but again, it's pay to play.

cCp4tfc.jpg

I wish i had a hardcore gamer gf :(