Which presidential primary debates have you watched (or will be watched)?

Which presidential primary debates have you watched (or will be watched)?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which presidential primary debates have you watched (or will be watched)?

• Republican primary debate #1
    • Republican primary debate #2
    • Republican primary debate #3
    • Republican primary debate #4
    • Republican primary debate #5
    • Republican primary debate #6
    • Republican primary debate #7
    • Republican primary debate #8
    • Republican primary debate #9
    • Republican primary debate #10
    • Republican primary debate #11
    • Republican primary debate #12
    • Democratic primary debate #1
    • Democratic primary debate #2
    • Democratic primary debate #3
    • Democratic primary debate #4
    • Democratic primary debate #5
    • Democratic primary debate #6

Now that the presidential election season is underway, which presidential primary debates have you watched (or will be watching)?

I have personally watched the first three Republican presidential primary debates for entertainment values.

It's like the circus is coming to town!

The Democratic presidential primary debates seems pretty boring and I haven't watched any.

None, they are ALL a pointless waste of time, the eventual candidates have already been selected by the party apparatus and as usual all we get is the semblance of "choice" 

None, they are ALL a pointless waste of time, the eventual candidates have already been selected by the party apparatus and as usual all we get is the semblance of "choice" 

and if they select Clinton and Trump ...  I'm done.

I'm not from the USA, but i watched all of them so far. And I'm planning on watching all the other ones.

The GOP debates are a joke so far. It seems like a bunch of 8 year olds trying to impress their friends by saying the most stupid things possible. But it's good for entertainment.

The Democratic debates are a lot better but i still find they lack details. Maybe I'm expecting to much.

As a Eurpoean living in Honduras I really hope they elect Bernie, he seems to most sensible in my eyes.

Saunders has zero chance. Unless she's indicted as a result of the FBI email investigation (possible) Hillary has almost enough Superdelegates** to win the Democrat nomination with relatively few elected delegates. 

Republicans also have Superdelegates, but at a much smaller scale than Democrats; 0.5% of delegates vs 19.6% in 2008. Democrats are in a class of their own when it comes to 'smoke filled rooms.'

** delegates chosen (or occupied) by party elites; governors, Congress-critters, state & national committee persons, rather than in state or territorial  primaries or caucuses.  For Republicans its 3 per state or territory; the state party Chair and 2 committeemen. For Democrats its at least that plus a bunch of elected and unelected officials.