Fallout 4 Hacking App I need

I don't know if this is the right place to put this as it is gaming related but also an app request.  Anyway I don't know how everyone else does hacking in Fallout 4 but I have a little notepad beside me when I play and when I get to a hacking puzzle I go down the screen in game and write each of the words in the notepad.  Then I pick one in game and get the number of matches and go down the list crossing out all the ones that don't fit, then I repeat until it's solved.  So far I haven't missed one but it's tedious and I have scrap paper all around my play area from all the ones I've solved.  So here is my request:

I'd like an Android app (make it for iOS and WinRT too, I can't imagine others don't want this!) where you take a picture of the hacking screen and the app finds the words for you.  That's really the hard part as you have to do some sort of character recognition on the image but the font is always the same so it seems like it would be possible.

The app then has a list of the words (ideally in similar font/color scheme so your app looks like a pip boy but that's just cosmetic).  Tapping a word makes it go to 0, 1, 2, ... N matches where N is the number of letters in the puzzle - 1. (If it's N matches you already guessed right on the first try!)  After N it loops back to unselected in case you hit it accidentally or overshoot your number or something.  When a word is set to a match number, from 0 to (N-1), the app dims (disables) all the other words in the list that don't fit that criteria.  So if you say work FORCED has 1 match then any word in the list that doesn't have one of those letters in the same place (or has more than one) is dimmed for you.  You can then repeat that with addition (non-dimmed) words until you either find the right one (it highlights when there is only one) or you fail.

I don't know if it's possible for the system to tell you what the best first and subsequent guesses are or where there might be the little grouping symbol resets and stuff but I actually DON'T want that.  I don't want it to solve the puzzle for me I just want to get rid of having to use scrap paper and manually cross things out each time.  Hopefully some programming guru can make this.  I'd happily pay up to $5 for it.

I don't think such a thing is possible and if it were if it would actually be worth anyone's time to actually make to be honest.

Here's how I do it. I go through all the characters and remove all the duds. Then I just go down the list of left over words and back out of the terminal if I get down to one try. But that is usually unnecessary because by the time you remove all the duds there is usually only a few choices left.

It's not the most exact process but it works without any major fuss and no need to write any words down on paper or a special app on your phone.

In any case, if hacking is that much of an issue there are mods that remove all the guesses but the correct one while still requiring you to have the proper perk levels. Which makes it so you can't open master terminals at level 1 and thus somewhat breaking the balance of the game. There's one for lock picking as well.

I don't think such a thing is possible and if it were if it would actually be worth anyone's time to actually make to be honest.

Here's how I do it. I go through all the characters and remove all the duds. Then I just go down the list of left over words and back out of the terminal if I get down to one try. But that is usually unnecessary because by the time you remove all the duds there is usually only a few choices left.

It's not the most exact process but it works without any major fuss and no need to write any words down on paper or a special app on your phone.

In any case, if hacking is that much of an issue there are mods that remove all the guesses but the correct one while still requiring you to have the proper perk levels. Which makes it so you can't open master terminals at level 1 and thus somewhat breaking the balance of the game. There's one for lock picking as well.

I'm sure it's possible.  In fact I can write the whole thing myself except the the getting of the word list from the image which is really the only difficult part.  I know it's possible to do though because I've used apps that do more and don't have the luxury of knowing the font, color, etc. of the image it's reading.  I just personally don't know how to write one, thus the request.

I don't have a problem with solving them, as I said I've never failed one and I've never had to back out.  It just takes a little more time than I'd prefer and I think the app would help immensely without just giving me the answer which I absolutely don't want a mod to do.  I have ZERO issue with lock picking as I haven't found a lock I couldn't undo in under a minute and most much less.  It takes me several minutes to hack a terminal in contrast.

As for if it's worth anyone's time to make have you seen the apps on phones?  Again I know how to do everything except the first character recognition myself and I'd write it and it would be more useful then half the crap people have made in the android app store.  If a person has experience with the character recognition stuff, unlike me, and can do that part it would likely get a good number of downloads, especially if it's free (ad supported) and looks nice (pip boy esque).

Anyway it's fine if you disagree, clearly you wouldn't care for the app and that's ok but there is no point in you an I arguing about how many people in the general public would or would not use it if someone did make it.  At the end of the day neither of us, or anyone else for that matter, could possibly know that.  Who would have thought Flappy Bird would have become the hit it was after all.

I just feel like you're making the hacking mini game out to be more of a chore than it really is. Once you remove all the duds there is usually only 2 or 3 choices left and some times only 1.

I'm not trying to argue or be insulting it just feels like you're not getting the full functionality of the hacking mini game. It's not nearly as much of a guessing game as you're making it out to be to actually require something like that. You do know how to remove duds before you guess even one single word right? Using the brackets (<>, [], {}. ())? You can even refill your tries using the same method.

Again I'm not trying to be insulting or anything it's just a lot of people I've talked to about the hacking mini game don't actually know you can do that.

Here's a video tutorial for you to help describe what I'm talking about:

Again, not trying to be rude or argue. It's just like the guy in the video, it's surprising that people don't know such functionality exists already in the game especially since it's been like that since Fallout 3 and maybe even 1 and 2 (never played those games to know).

I just feel like you're making the hacking mini game out to be more of a chore than it really is. Once you remove all the duds there is usually only 2 or 3 choices left and some times only 1.

I'm not trying to argue or be insulting it just feels like you're not getting the full functionality of the hacking mini game. It's not nearly as much of a guessing game as you're making it out to be to actually require something like that. You do know how to remove duds before you guess even one single word right? Using the brackets (<>, [], {}. ())? You can even refill your tries using the same method.

Again I'm not trying to be insulting or anything it's just a lot of people I've talked to about the hacking mini game don't actually know you can do that.

Here's a video tutorial for you to help describe what I'm talking about:

Again, not trying to be rude or argue. It's just like the guy in the video, it's surprising that people don't know such functionality exists already in the game especially since it's been like that since Fallout 3 and maybe even 1 and 2 (never played those games to know).

Yes, I'm aware of how the hacking game works.  One of the things the grouping symbols do however is reset your guesses so I personally don't START with that as you're just wasting them if you use them all before you've even made the first selection. Who cares if you reset your tries if you haven't even taken one yet?  As a result I usually select three times before I even do one of those and then if I haven't solved it by then I click the grouping symbols until either enough of the remaining options are eliminated to know the answer or the guess count resets at which point I continue the normal selections.  Again I've never failed one and I've never had to back out and start over (in fallout 3, new vegas, or fallout 4) it's just that it takes a few minutes (not like 15 or anything nuts but I'm impatient and I don't want to spend even 2-5 minutes on the mini game but I also don't want to cheat and just have the answer handed to me.  I just want something to take out the time consuming tedious part or listing the words and crossing out the options after each guess.  I really don't see that as such a crazy request.

Also I don't think you're being rude and I get that it isn't something that you would be interested in but I think you're wrong to think that just because you aren't very few other people would be.  I'm not saying I think MOST fallout 4 players would be but I think the population of fallout 4 players is so large that even a small fraction would be a significant number of downloads for a mobile app.  Again you are free to disagree there as there is no way either of us could prove it one way or the other (short of actually making the app and seeing how many people download it).