1936 Chevy Pick Up - Is this worth the Price?

Hey Guys and Gals,

I've been looking at building a Hot Rod for awhile now, I've got most of the tools necessary to do it. I've got a friend who can do the custom work when needed, for a small price. But when it comes to actually building it, I don't know squat.

Is this worth 2500$?

1936_Chevy_Pickup_RatRod_Project.jpg

I would not pay that as I would not have enough time. It will take all your time and all your money and it still will never be done.

Also you are supposed to secure a vehicle on a trailer across the axles or somewhere on the frame, not the body.  Seen worse. 

Good luck if you do go for it.

4 minutes ago, conna said:

I would not pay that as I would not have enough time. It will take all your time and all your money and it still will never be done.

Also you are supposed to secure a vehicle on a trailer across the axles or somewhere on the frame, not the body.  Seen worse. 

If you are really interested than follow the new owner. Give the new owner 5-7 years to complete the project, and when the divorce ensues you should be able to pick it up between 50-70% of what actual cash was invested.

It's ALWAYS cheaper to pickup a restored project...

9 hours ago, conna said:

Haha. I'm single, so I spend my money however I want. I gave up on the whole relationship crap. People judge too much and don't bother to get to know people anymore. IF you don't meet the medias criteria, you're essentially a nobody that doesn't mean anything.

8 hours ago, Night Prowler said:

If you are really interested than follow the new owner. Give the new owner 5-7 years to complete the project, and when the divorce ensues you should be able to pick it up between 50-70% of what actual cash was invested.

It's ALWAYS cheaper to pickup a restored project...

I don't even know what to say about the first half of this. It's more about doing something with my spare time that isn't computers. I have a 79 Ford F -150 I'm fixing up. It's nearing completion to where it'll be better driving. Just need to fix the oil leak and power steering leak.

no...I woudn't pay 2500 for that.  

follow sloppy mechanics on facebook and/or matt happel.  I used to work with him.  

as far as your relationship issues, that is 100% you and what is in your head....you are your own worst enemy when it comes to this.